Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Newtooz18 said:

Bitch please, she's a QUEEN. I have seen two shows in the UK but now I live in Brazil and wonder if I will ever see good live music again.

girl i love your vibe!! and no lie. 

and honestly, same. would love to see her live.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Eek, sorry, I was not aware. The first time I heard the song I was not really into it, and then I read something about it not being Bonnie and so I just forgot about that track lol.

The fact she didn’t wrote it is confusing. But it really sounds like her and fits 2010-2012 unreleased album alongside songs like Earthquake and demos for Britney. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SunIsUp said:

The fact she didn’t wrote it is confusing. But it really sounds like her and fits 2010-2012 unreleased album alongside songs like Earthquake and demos for Britney. 

I literally just listened to this for the first time and it sounds exactly like her? No idea who the fool singing with her is but the file was also tagged 'earthquake' wherever I got it from

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newtooz18 said:

I literally just listened to this for the first time and it sounds exactly like her? No idea who the fool singing with her is but the file was also tagged 'earthquake' wherever I got it from

It's a fanmade collection with similar demos. It was made here, by our beloved @Skinny Legend. Don't know if the link is still up but I remember downloading it back in 2017-8 I guess. It had mostly songs pitched to Britney.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

So I was listening to "Outlaw" and I feel like esp that ending spoken part could totally been pitched to Britney. I can 100% imagine Britney recording this song.

it honestly gives me Femme Fatale vibes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

On that list of unleaked Bonnie material, there’s a song called Femme Fatale on it. It made me wonder if they pitched it to Britney during the Femme Fatale sessions. 

I’m not a big britney fan but from casually listening to her over the years it does sound like a britney song

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cypher said:

So I was listening to "Outlaw" and I feel like esp that ending spoken part could totally been pitched to Britney. I can 100% imagine Britney recording this song.

I’ve always thought that the melody to the chorus of Outlaw sounds to me like a faster tempo chorus of ‘Womanizer’ by Britney, so yeah I get this completely. 

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)