Dr. Luke files a second defamation suit against Kesha's mom

dnlrsml

15 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Whatever, It's cruel the way she is treated, how they put the money in front of freedom, I hope the karma get's whoever is actually guilty

She is free though, she just needs to pay back the money she has taken.If a person was paid to clean your windows and then suddenly did not do what they were paid to do they would be done for fraud. You would be annoyed. Same with music. 

39 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

What/why would being bankrupt matter ? Theft and fraud are wrong no matter how little the amount. 

Oh really! And and taking money for something you're not involved in is not fraud? Scamming people to put signature on a paper is not a theft? Mentaly abusing someone is ok? Limiting someones freedom is good thing?  In the end it is all about money! But never about humans feeling!  LIMITNG SOMEONES FREEDOM IS WRONG NO MATTER AMOUNT OR TYPE

We will never know the truth between Kesha & Luke, but if he really did love her like "his little sister" he would respect all her choices no matter the money cause sure he has plenty!

We all just want music! 

Just now, Cry Baby said:

Oh really! And and taking money for something you're not involved in is not fraud? Scamming people to put signature on a paper is not a theft? Mentaly abusing someone is ok? Limiting someones freedom is good thing?  In the end it is all about money! But never about humans feeling! 

We will never know the truth between Kesha & Luke, but if he really did love her like "his little sister" he would respect all her choices no matter the money cause sure he has plenty!

If you signed a contract stating that an amount of money invested with mean you will get a % of future sales, how is that fraud? No one scammed her when they put a signature on a paper. She chose to do it with the guidance of her mother who worked in the industry. 

Allegedlly he mentally abused her and allegedly raped her however she filed no criminal complaints, her doctors do not support the claim or any other witnesses allegedly there. 

Her choice to leave is entirely up to but why should he lose money he has earned just because you steal from a billionaire does not make that theft any more right. 

13 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

Those are mastered NOT submitted, when you are a pop songwriter pop songs are already produced so you just put the lyrics on top. She may have mastered 20 but written hundreds as have explained before. 

I knew it. When Kelly Clarkson said she produced "If No One Will Listen", she was clearly lying cause pop songwriters "just put the lyrics on top."

10 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I knew it. When Kelly Clarkson said she produced "If No One Will Listen", she was clearly lying cause pop songwriters "just put the lyrics on top."

And she is credited as a producer. Pop songwriters are exactly that songwriters not producers as then I would say songwriter they get a beat and fill it. 

22 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

And she is credited as a producer. Pop songwriters are exactly that songwriters not producers as then I would say songwriter they get a beat and fill it. 

For someone who "has an insider", you're insinuating you're not part of Luke's team. If this is the case, why are you spending literally your entire day trolling this site defending him? Are you hoping he'll notice your support and hire you as part of his team? Do you have a weird fantasy obsession with him? Are you not-so-secretly working for him? And lastly, did you honour our fallen Americans on Sunday or did you just sit in front of a computer screen and ramble on about your opinions of a man who's come under fire multiple times by multiple celebrities?

• YAAASSS 1

38 minutes ago, Cypher said:

For someone who "has an insider", you're insinuating you're not part of Luke's team. If this is the case, why are you spending literally your entire day trolling this site defending him? Are you hoping he'll notice your support and hire you as part of his team? Do you have a weird fantasy obsession with him? Are you not-so-secretly working for him? And lastly, did you honour our fallen Americans on Sunday or did you just sit in front of a computer screen and ramble on about your opinions of a man who's come under fire multiple times by multiple celebrities?

No you responded to me I spoke facts, and why would I honour fallen Americans. I am NOT American. 

You come out with rubbish and when this is corrected you get mad , the same celebs that came out in support where are they now.? Nowhere, why because they had agendas Gaga stopped supporting Kesha after her single flopped as predicted, Zedd predictably tried to make money of a scandal.

7 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

No you responded to me I spoke facts, and why would I honour fallen Americans. I am NOT American. 

You come out with rubbish and when this is corrected you get mad , the same celebs that came out in support where are they now.? Nowhere, why because they had agendas Gaga stopped supporting Kesha after her single flopped as predicted, Zedd predictably tried to make money of a scandal.

Quite honestly I'm not angry, I find your childish behaviour amusing and I'm curious how much longer you'll be here. Eventually, you'll have to get back to your life...unless this court case is your life. If that's the case, I'll pray for you and your American-hating persona. Have a good time getting worked up over something you have 0 control over, I look forward to pissing you off more in the future, you've provided more entertainment than HBO.

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Quite honestly I'm not angry, I find your childish behaviour amusing and I'm curious how much longer you'll be here. Eventually, you'll have to get back to your life...unless this court case is your life. If that's the case, I'll pray for you and your American-hating persona. Have a good time getting worked up over something you have 0 control over, I look forward to pissing you off more in the future, you've provided more entertainment than HBO.

'look forward to pissing you off more in the future'

Do you not have better things to do in your life , like have a career.?

Why would I have any feelings towards America? It is not the center of the universe.  The only person being childish is yourself as you are yet to provide any evidence , explanation for the lack of evidence on Dr luke supposedly raping Kesha.

Rape , happens in this industry and so crying wolf too many times is a dangerous game. My major fear is 5 years from now when an ACTUAL rape case occurs within Hollywood nothing will be done as to many entertainers are lying now and make it obvious as hell. 

18 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

'look forward to pissing you off more in the future'

Do you not have better things to do in your life , like have a career.?

Why would I have any feelings towards America? It is not the center of the universe.  The only person being childish is yourself as you are yet to provide any evidence , explanation for the lack of evidence on Dr luke supposedly raping Kesha.

Rape , happens in this industry and so crying wolf too many times is a dangerous game. My major fear is 5 years from now when an ACTUAL rape case occurs within Hollywood nothing will be done as to many entertainers are lying now and make it obvious as hell. 

I actually don't have anything better to do, glad you're willing to stoop to my level! I take great joy in reading your responses, every single one of them because I tend to root for the underdogs and it seems to be you're marching to the beat of your own drum. Please, continue this conversation, I want to see how much further it'll go. :magic: 

22 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I actually don't have anything better to do, glad you're willing to stoop to my level! I take great joy in reading your responses, every single one of them because I tend to root for the underdogs and it seems to be you're marching to the beat of your own drum. Please, continue this conversation, I want to see how much further it'll go. :magic: 

That is great you are rooting for the underdog that is DR LUKE, great to hear. 

14 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

That is great you are rooting for the underdog that is DR LUKE, great to hear. 

You clearly don't understand American English level very well, can't blame you since you're not American. Let me spell it out for you in words you can understand.

1. I'm root for the underdog, and the subject following is you.
  2. You are the underdog, I'm rooting for you, not for Luke.
  3. I'm rooting for you because in the general population, the minority are those protecting Luke.
  4. I hope you will continue protecting him until this court case closes, regardless of outcome to prove your loyalty.

Lastly, tell your insider to tell Luke to hurry up with Becky G's album. She's tweeted herself that the album was complete, so what's the hold-up?

• YAAASSS 1