Dr. Luke files a second defamation suit against Kesha's mom

dnlrsml

20 minutes ago, Cypher said:

You clearly don't understand American English level very well, can't blame you since you're not American. Let me spell it out for you in words you can understand.

1. I'm root for the underdog, and the subject following is you.
  2. You are the underdog, I'm rooting for you, not for Luke.
  3. I'm rooting for you because in the general population, the minority are those protecting Luke.
  4. I hope you will continue protecting him until this court case closes, regardless of outcome to prove your loyalty.

Lastly, tell your insider to tell Luke to hurry up with Becky G's album. She's tweeted herself that the album was complete, so what's the hold-up?

Okay, I sort of get it but with Becky G it does not really work like that she sort of flopped, and Dr Luke / label is prepping for a new star to be released just before Christmas 'allegedly'  she is mixed from Cali and known in the industry but not known the outsiders.

Just now, Elizabeth said:

Okay, I sort of get it but with Becky G it does not really work like that she sort of flopped, and Dr Luke / label is prepping for a new star to be released just before Christmas 'allegedly'  she is mixed from Cali and known in the industry but not known the outsiders.

Maybe it's time for Luke to let Becky and Kesha both go if he's not going to do anything with either one.

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Maybe it's time for Luke to let Becky and Kesha both go if he's not going to do anything with either one.

okay,  he let Sabi and Bonnie Mckee go as they were actually signed to his label. It is sort of hard to explain but I will try-

Dr Luke does not actually own the label as part of a deal he got with Sony he gets paid like 100 million for his services exclusively for 5 years and the ability to develop artists. He owns them on a production contract , 360 deal which sees him getting money from everything they do. Similar to Beluga heights and Jason derulo deal it is NOT a gender thing. This company is called Kasz Money. He then gets publishing (songwriting) thorugh his publishing company prescription BUT the actual masters and copyright is owned by sony. The Albums are distributed by Sony. They get a large chunk see how an album is priced. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23840744 

He gets more money than a regular producer but cannot just terminate the contract as it was built on a joint venture deal with Sony. This deal has not been really profitable for Sony with Miley wrecking ball putting him in the good books. Sony has lost money with Dr Luke and are angry at the matter. That is the background. 

Originally when this story broke Sony WAS going to force Dr Luke to give up Kesha and this is what they wanted. This whole media campaign was orchestrated by someone bigger than Pebe, Kesha e.t.c and someone who worked in Sony.Geragos is actually a Sony lawyer keep that in mind. Employees at Sony were basically taking the p*** of the whole situation and at the beginning sort of threw Luke under the bus. Look at wiki leaks . What originally would have happened would Kesha would leave Dr Lukes label and go straight up under Sony. They would be making the money and it would secure a prime asset as the deal for Dr Luke is set to expire.

Kesha renegaded on the deal and started suing Sony as she got public support. This backfired and Sony nipped everything in the bud. Kesha has a case for being released from her contract through filing for bankruptcy but has not been advised this?? I wonder why?

Meanwhile Geragos Keshas lawyer after 'botching' her case was given a tv show Notorius by Micheal Lynton a friend Of Dr Lukes who not only had a daughter who interned at Kemosabe, but has eaten dinner with each others houses. 

This case has entirely been about money and Sony is known to throw people whoever they are under the bus to serve this. Look at Tommy Mottolla and MJ scandal or what he did to Mariah. 

Any other questions just ask. 

59 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

okay,  he let Sabi and Bonnie Mckee go as they were actually signed to his label. It is sort of hard to explain but I will try-

Dr Luke does not actually own the label as part of a deal he got with Sony he gets paid like 100 million for his services exclusively for 5 years and the ability to develop artists. He owns them on a production contract , 360 deal which sees him getting money from everything they do. Similar to Beluga heights and Jason derulo deal it is NOT a gender thing. This company is called Kasz Money. He then gets publishing (songwriting) thorugh his publishing company prescription BUT the actual masters and copyright is owned by sony. The Albums are distributed by Sony. They get a large chunk see how an album is priced. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23840744 

He gets more money than a regular producer but cannot just terminate the contract as it was built on a joint venture deal with Sony. This deal has not been really profitable for Sony with Miley wrecking ball putting him in the good books. Sony has lost money with Dr Luke and are angry at the matter. That is the background. 

Originally when this story broke Sony WAS going to force Dr Luke to give up Kesha and this is what they wanted. This whole media campaign was orchestrated by someone bigger than Pebe, Kesha e.t.c and someone who worked in Sony.Geragos is actually a Sony lawyer keep that in mind. Employees at Sony were basically taking the p*** of the whole situation and at the beginning sort of threw Luke under the bus. Look at wiki leaks . What originally would have happened would Kesha would leave Dr Lukes label and go straight up under Sony. They would be making the money and it would secure a prime asset as the deal for Dr Luke is set to expire.

Kesha renegaded on the deal and started suing Sony as she got public support. This backfired and Sony nipped everything in the bud. Kesha has a case for being released from her contract through filing for bankruptcy but has not been advised this?? I wonder why?

Meanwhile Geragos Keshas lawyer after 'botching' her case was given a tv show Notorius by Micheal Lynton a friend Of Dr Lukes who not only had a daughter who interned at Kemosabe, but has eaten dinner with each others houses. 

This case has entirely been about money and Sony is known to throw people whoever they are under the bus to serve this. Look at Tommy Mottolla and MJ scandal or what he did to Mariah. 

Is that new artist that will debut that TKAY girl or Bibi Bourelly? 

1 hour ago, Elizabeth said:

So what you're saying is the real evil here is Sony. Sony's the one holding Becky G's album and not Luke? I'm just wondering why Becky tweeted to Luke and not Sony.

Just now, Cry Baby said:

Is that new artist that will debut that TKAY or Bibi Bourelly? 

Nope, you have not heard of her another mega pop star is coming and she will be on Britney Spears level of debut with Mariahs original vocals, she is going to slay and she will be black

No one outside the industry knows her this is what I was told.  

Just now, Cypher said:

So what you're saying is the real evil here is Sony. Sony's the one holding Becky G's album and not Luke? I'm just wondering why Becky tweeted to Luke and not Sony.

Because Sony is a company it is not ONE person, Luke is an intermiddary of sorts, and it is not they are holding her album back they will wait till the movie she is in is released it will probably be released in the same week. The movie and her album .

Just now, Elizabeth said:

Because Sony is a company it is not ONE person, Luke is an intermiddary of sorts, and it is not they are holding her album back they will wait till the movie she is in is released it will probably be released in the same week. The movie and her album .

MJ was right way back when. All new artists need to sign to any other label. tbh, if Luke wants to rehabilitate his image from this, he should just split ties with Sony as soon as he legally can. I still think he's a slime based off what other people have said, but most people in the industry are.

Just now, Cypher said:

MJ was right way back when. All new artists need to sign to any other label. tbh, if Luke wants to rehabilitate his image from this, he should just split ties with Sony as soon as he legally can. I still think he's a slime based off what other people have said, but most people in the industry are.

Yep, any record label is better than Sony they have been even accepting bribes to get signed. It is madness. 

Yep, I have so much tea on this industry but do not wish to be accused as messy or get people in the site on trouble with 'the cleaners'. 

9 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

Nope, you have not heard of her another mega pop star is coming and she will be on Britney Spears level of debut with Mariahs original vocals, she is going to slay and she will be black

No one outside the industry knows her this is what I was told.  

So she doesen't have any song out? 

15 hours ago, Tweener said:

idk about the drama in this thread and idc. All I know is that I'm unstanning

Wait, so Kesha and Taylor are recording a song together? Was Gaga busy that day for the 'TIHTY' remix or...? :vacuum: 

10 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

This was actually an interesting read, kudos to you. :mo: 

But even with everything you just said, that doesn't automatically equate to the idea that Kesha was lying about her rape. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, what if her and Luke were out partying one night, he gave her some drugs that he was also taking and then while she was barely conscious and he was high as fuck they had sex with each other? Kesha might not have thought much of it at the time but a few years later when she wants to renegotiate her contract she could bring it back up. There's nothing to suggest that this came out of nowhere. Actually, the fact that she was asked about it in a deposition before this lawsuit looks to me like Sony trying to cover their asses.

• YAAASSS 1