Dr. Luke files a second defamation suit against Kesha's mom

dnlrsml

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Wait, so Kesha and Taylor are recording a song together? Was Gaga busy that day for the 'TIHTY' remix or...? :vacuum: 

This was actually an interesting read, kudos to you. :mo: 

But even with everything you just said, that doesn't automatically equate to the idea that Kesha was lying about her rape. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, what if her and Luke were out partying one night, he gave her some drugs that he was also taking and then while she was barely conscious and he was high as fuck they had sex with each other? Kesha might not have thought much of it at the time but a few years later when she wants to renegotiate her contract she could bring it back up. There's nothing to suggest that this came out of nowhere. Actually, the fact that she was asked about it in a deposition before this lawsuit looks to me like Sony trying to cover their asses.

It would make sense if her overall story made sense. She is claiming BOTH abuse and rape and that people (Sony) knew. But originally claims no one knew as she hid it.

She claims that he drugged her but will not give a month, or even year. She claims she told her doctor, yet a doctor has duty of care especially for these cases and would have reported it, she claims she has medical records yet will not release them, she claims abuse but even by her own words her and Dr Luke HAVE NOT been in the same room for more than a handful of days over the last few years.

How was he then abusing her? Phonecall, texts all leave traces. There have also always been other people in the room when this alleged abuse has happened from Max Martin to Cirkut to Benny Blanco, Elliphant all either not saying anything at all all or saying let her go not because he is guilty but as it is easier. Even people supporting Kesha where are they now?? Savan Kotecha who is big on womens issues worked with Kesha, says NOTHING.

Dr Luke is powerful but not so much to put fear in even Max Martin. She was asked about it in a deposition as she has tried the SAME tactic before to get out of paying someone, her manager. It backfired just like this case. It also makes no sense as why would Pebe then be able to claim she knew all along but be sending letter proclaiming her happiness with Dr Luke and flat out denying rape in a depo.

What really set me off was Kesha still has Dr Luke as a twitter follower, and everything in the story is just odd. And stems more from a known industry fact Dr Luke 'cheats' artists but he does it legally. He is sort of like a young Clive Davis. He knows music law and as executive producer assigns shares, but that is legal and NOT rape.

28 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

It would make sense if her overall story made sense. She is claiming BOTH abuse and rape and that people (Sony) knew. But originally claims no one knew as she hid it.

She claims that he drugged her but will not give a month, or even year. She claims she told her doctor, yet a doctor has duty of care especially for these cases and would have reported it, she claims she has medical records yet will not release them, she claims abuse but even by her own words her and Dr Luke HAVE NOT been in the same room for more than a handful of days over the last few years.

How was he then abusing her? Phonecall, texts all leave traces. There have also always been other people in the room when this alleged abuse has happened from Max Martin to Cirkut to Benny Blanco, Elliphant all either not saying anything at all all or saying let her go not because he is guilty but as it is easier. Even people supporting Kesha where are they now?? Savan Kotecha who is big on womens issues worked with Kesha, says NOTHING.

Dr Luke is powerful but not so much to put fear in even Max Martin. She was asked about it in a deposition as she has tried the SAME tactic before to get out of paying someone, her manager. It backfired just like this case. It also makes no sense as why would Pebe then be able to claim she knew all along but be sending letter proclaiming her happiness with Dr Luke and flat out denying rape in a depo.

What really set me off was Kesha still has Dr Luke as a twitter follower, and everything in the story is just odd. And stems more from a known industry fact Dr Luke 'cheats' artists but he does it legally. He is sort of like a young Clive Davis. He knows music law and as executive producer assigns shares, but that is legal and NOT rape.

I'd like to see receipts for most of what you're referencing. I haven't seen any evidence that she's refusing to give those facts, or that she's claiming not to have been in the same room as him for the past few years. In fact, I've seen the opposite: she's confirmed that they've been in regular contact, working together on her last album and with him visiting the set of at least 'Die Young'. Savan Kotecha worked with Kesha on only one track - 'All That Matters' - on which Max Martin was the producer, not Luke. As such, I see no reason why he'd have any knowledge of abuse. Again, I'd like receipts for you saying that any of those other producers recommended letting her go because it is "easier" - as far as I know none of them have commented publicly on it.

At the end of the day, we're arguing something that's impossible to prove. No one but Kesha and Luke knows what happened between them, so for you to say flat out that she's a liar is false; as are the people who are claiming that they know with certainty that he's a racist.

5 hours ago, Countess said:

I'd like to see receipts for most of what you're referencing. I haven't seen any evidence that she's refusing to give those facts, or that she's claiming not to have been in the same room as him for the past few years. In fact, I've seen the opposite: she's confirmed that they've been in regular contact, working together on her last album and with him visiting the set of at least 'Die Young'. Savan Kotecha worked with Kesha on only one track - 'All That Matters' - on which Max Martin was the producer, not Luke. As such, I see no reason why he'd have any knowledge of abuse. Again, I'd like receipts for you saying that any of those other producers recommended letting her go because it is "easier" - as far as I know none of them have commented publicly on it.

At the end of the day, we're arguing something that's impossible to prove. No one but Kesha and Luke knows what happened between them, so for you to say flat out that she's a liar is false; as are the people who are claiming that they know with certainty that he's a racist.

Receipts as requested: Sorry if this is a mess as there are sooo many receipts from the timeline not even adding up it is hard to know what you are requesting.

As I said before it was the timeline that is throwing me off. She claims the rape occurred in 2009 yet STILL signed the contracts a twitter timeline 

She then describes the way the song’s success affected her prospects: “I got multiple record-contract offers, but ultimately decided to go with Dr. Luke’s label, Kemosabe Records, at RCA Records.”

Dr Luke states he and Kesha are not in contact - http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/10/14/the-doctor-is-in

Billboard cover story about the star, published February 2010: “Just 18 months ago, swanning down this or any red carpet would’ve been unimaginable for Kesha Rose Sebert. She had no major record deal, no manager, and she was estranged from the producer who discovered her, Dr. Luke. […] she rarely worked with or even spoke to Luke.”

In her complaint Upon arriving in Los Angeles, Ms. Sebert soon realized that Dr. Luke was not the mentor he represented himself to be and the opportunities were not what he had promised they would be… Dr. Luke provided no time, guidance, or support for Ms. Sebert’s music career, ultimately leaving her career to languish.

Pebe to billboard claimed the abuse was ongoing and thorughout , non stop. 

Kesha also states this as a reason for the delay in her second album as it was supposed to be released a year after her first.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive

From Max Martin, to Cirkut to Benny Blanco, Akon Elliphant all either not saying anything at all all or saying let her go not because he is guilty but as it is easier. But that does not make sense as they would be involved. Even people supporting Kesha where are they now?? Savan Kotecha who is big on womens issues worked with Kesha, says NOTHING.

Akon speaking up and look at twitters.

On 9/14/2016 at 4:14 AM, Elizabeth said:

Receipts as requested: Sorry if this is a mess as there are sooo many receipts from the timeline not even adding up it is hard to know what you are requesting.

As I said before it was the timeline that is throwing me off. She claims the rape occurred in 2009 yet STILL signed the contracts a twitter timeline 

She then describes the way the song’s success affected her prospects: “I got multiple record-contract offers, but ultimately decided to go with Dr. Luke’s label, Kemosabe Records, at RCA Records.”

Dr Luke states he and Kesha are not in contact - http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/10/14/the-doctor-is-in

Billboard cover story about the star, published February 2010: “Just 18 months ago, swanning down this or any red carpet would’ve been unimaginable for Kesha Rose Sebert. She had no major record deal, no manager, and she was estranged from the producer who discovered her, Dr. Luke. […] she rarely worked with or even spoke to Luke.”

In her complaint Upon arriving in Los Angeles, Ms. Sebert soon realized that Dr. Luke was not the mentor he represented himself to be and the opportunities were not what he had promised they would be… Dr. Luke provided no time, guidance, or support for Ms. Sebert’s music career, ultimately leaving her career to languish.

Pebe to billboard claimed the abuse was ongoing and thorughout , non stop. 

Kesha also states this as a reason for the delay in her second album as it was supposed to be released a year after her first.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive

From Max Martin, to Cirkut to Benny Blanco, Akon Elliphant all either not saying anything at all all or saying let her go not because he is guilty but as it is easier. But that does not make sense as they would be involved. Even people supporting Kesha where are they now?? Savan Kotecha who is big on womens issues worked with Kesha, says NOTHING.

Akon speaking up and look at twitters.

Okay, fair enough. I honestly wouldn't take Pebe's word for any of this tho or accept her as a reliable witness for any abuse. She seems to thrive on drama and loves getting her daughters name in the press no matter how, even if what she's claiming is inconsistent with the facts. Your Akon video is accurate, but it was very sneaky of you to lump people like Max and Benny who've said nothing about the situation in with Akon who's spoken publicly about it.

• YAAASSS 1

On 9/22/2016 at 11:15 AM, Countess said:

Okay, fair enough. I honestly wouldn't take Pebe's word for any of this tho or accept her as a reliable witness for any abuse. She seems to thrive on drama and loves getting her daughters name in the press no matter how, even if what she's claiming is inconsistent with the facts. Your Akon video is accurate, but it was very sneaky of you to lump people like Max and Benny who've said nothing about the situation in with Akon who's spoken publicly about it.

Thanks and the reason why I lumped Akon with Max was becuase he has says NOTHING on him but what I find extremely odd is Pebe accused Max of allowing abuse WITH Luke. Then after saying this stopped saying Max was present. 

It was even posted on here http://fotpforums.com/topic/122521-pebe-spills-the-tea-about-max-martin/

8 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

Thanks and the reason why I lumped Akon with Max was becuase he has says NOTHING on him but what I find extremely odd is Pebe accused Max of allowing abuse WITH Luke. Then after saying this stopped saying Max was present. 

It was even posted on here http://fotpforums.com/topic/122521-pebe-spills-the-tea-about-max-martin/

Ugh yeah, she's a mess. :/ I'm sure she's coming from a good place and really thinks she's helping her daughter but she doesn't realize that everything she's saying can be used not only to discredit Kesha's case, but also to sue Pebe herself for defamation. It's the same thing she did with Gaga, she's trying to drag peoples names into the situation using lies for publicity and as a scare tactic but it's really backfiring on her.

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Countess said:

I really don't think anything this bitch said had any truth to it...:tanya:

Basically, some delusional Luke fan came here, said her peace, moved on to the next forum to continue her crusade of #FreeLuke and the whole conspiracy theory.