Dr. Luke files a second defamation suit against Kesha's mom

dnlrsml

3 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

It does not WORK like that neon hitch, melanie martinez did NOT sign a make me a popstar contract , I do not think they even signed a 360 contract legally Kesha has to pay 10-15% of management fees, pays a retainer for production fees, her own studio time, 50% merchandise , 50% production including publishing then any money invested is recouped on her side. i.e radio promotion, videos e.t.c

Most pop stars only earn what is given from their advancement and see no profits as they are pushed into debt by their label. 

A LOT of well known pop stars are broke due to this, do you think they enjoy working the hours they do? Chesney Hawkes also outed this years ago. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/fameandfortune/11605555/Chesney-Hawkes-No.1-single-I-was-left-with-arrears-and-a-20000-overdraft.html

And how would you know how much they pay  and how much they earn?  The fact is here: Dr Luke has money, Kesha no! Money makes the rules! Money controls! Money wins!

24 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

And how would you know how much they pay  and how much they earn?  The fact is here: Dr Luke has money, Kesha no! Money makes the rules! Money controls! Money wins!

Because it is a fact this is industry standard. She has admitted to signing a publishing deal hence her losing 50% of songwriting, she signed a make me a popstar contract hence why the contract was signed by Kasz money not a record label meaning he can take up to 50% which would explain her net worth. 

33 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm absolutely sure that Luke is a vile person, but he's probably not wrong in suing Pebe. Completely apart from what she's said about him publicly, she tried to convince the world that Luke had raped Gaga at one stage which was a ridiculous thing to do on both a legal and personal level.

She wasn't the one who talked about Luke raping Gaga though. o.O

6 minutes ago, Cypher said:

He's just salty that Katy chose a non-Luke track as her new single. I can't wait till he sues Katy for releasing a song without him.

not true sources stated he worked on it gets a cut brokered the deal and did not put his name down. He was a ghostwriter. 

I also have an industry contact who claims he is busy with another act who is debuting before Christmas a mixed race/Black artist . 

2 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

And just like to add Kesha also loses an additional 5% on any song she performs ON TOP of production fees and songwriting. Take Timber for example Dr Luke automatically gets 5% Ke$ha and her mom Pebe Sebert wrote everything on Timber from the swing you partner part to the end of the chorus. Their lyrics make the song.

If this is the case, Ke$ha will be earning far below the industry standard for both her vocals and her songwriting. This is why she boycotted performing it some time ago I believe on X factor USA.  This WHOLE issue has been solely about money. She boycotted X factor due to money. 

1 hour ago, Elizabeth said:

And just like to add Kesha also loses an additional 5% on any song she performs ON TOP of production fees and songwriting. Take Timber for example Dr Luke automatically gets 5% Ke$ha and her mom Pebe Sebert wrote everything on Timber from the swing you partner part to the end of the chorus. Their lyrics make the song.

If this is the case, Ke$ha will be earning far below the industry standard for both her vocals and her songwriting. This is why she boycotted performing it some time ago I believe on X factor USA. 

Because it is a fact this is industry standard. She has admitted to signing a publishing deal hence her losing 50% of songwriting, she signed a make me a popstar contract hence why the contract was signed by Kasz money not a record label meaning he can take up to 50% which would explain her net worth. 

Right? Just cause she signed a contract doesen't mean she should be limited on a creativity, and get raped...but I like how you explained how Luke gets all the money while Kesha didn't get shit, which explains who is in control

not true sources stated he worked on it gets a cut brokered the deal and did not put his name down. He was a ghostwriter. 

I also have an industry contact who claims he is busy with another act who is debuting before Christmas a mixed race/Black artist . 

#1 I honestly don't care about Luke. My comment was 100% pure sarcasm. #2 If you have an industry contact with him, do magic and get an industry contact with someone better. Bye. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 2

35 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Right? Just cause she signed a contract doesen't mean she should be limited on a creativity, and get raped...but I like how you explained how Luke gets all the money while Kesha didn't get shit, which explains who is in control

She signed a contract making that possible and as I said before it is highly unlikely he did rape her. The facts do not add up i.e how this started off as a renogtitation of a contract which flopped, how she claims that she told doctors of ongoing abuse however they did not report it, how she under sworn testimony herself DENIED being raped. 

12 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

She signed a contract making that possible and as I said before it is highly unlikely he did rape her. The facts do not add up i.e how this started off as a renogtitation of a contract which flopped, how she claims that she told doctors of ongoing abuse however they did not report it, how she under sworn testimony herself DENIED being raped. 

Whatever,  we both know she's been scared cause of control & money, the fact that Luke is getting all money just shows how twisted he is, Kesha did something for charity, she did something for LGBT community, she did something for PETA, Only thing Luke did is destroyed the joy of millions of fans, the thing is we all die and you can die being remembered as a good person and as a bad... and we both know majority is on Keshas side, you have mom, sister, maybe daughter, you wouldn't like someone to limit their freedom (In any way) one day, just try to understand the anger of the fans, all we want is music

22 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Whatever,  we both know she's been scared cause of control & money, the fact that Luke is getting all money just shows how twisted he is, Kesha did something for charity, she did something for LGBT community, she did something for PETA, Only thing Luke did is destroyed the joy of millions of fans, the thing is we all die and you can die being remembered as a good person and as a bad... and we both know majority is on Keshas side, you have mom, sister, maybe daughter, you wouldn't like someone to limit their freedom (In any way) one day, just try to understand the anger of the fans, all we want is music

Dr Luke MADE her famous she would be nowhere without the backing he provided. Within the industry there are TONS of talented musicians /songwriters who never make it. 

No one has limited her freedom she made a REAL choice , under the guidance of  a mother who WORKED within the industry. She signed a make me a pop star contract and got that but now realises she will most likely NEVER be the big star she hoped with a 20 year plus career and wants more money as her career is nearly over. 

Dr Luke GAVE you Kesha and the only person stopping you from getting music IS Kesha as just like at X factor usa she refuses to abide by her contracted duties.

25 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

Dr Luke MADE her famous she would be nowhere without the backing he provided. Within the industry there are TONS of talented musicians /songwriters who never make it. 

No one has limited her freedom she made a REAL choice , under the guidance of  a mother who WORKED within the industry. She signed a make me a pop star contract and got that but now realises she will most likely NEVER be the big star she hoped with a 20 year plus career and wants more money as her career is nearly over. 

Dr Luke GAVE you Kesha and the only person stopping you from getting music IS Kesha as just like at X factor usa she refuses to abide by her contracted duties.

Everybody knows that Dr Luke made her famous, no one is denying that, but Luke was the one deciding the which songs will make the cut and which no, which was shaping up the album, It's the album he made (I'm talking about Warrior) and she was just a tool! And if anyone is to blame why album flopped it's Luke, I think it was just easier if Luke dropped her and none of this would happen,  She don't wanna be big or idk what, she just wanna release music! WITHOUT HIM!