Dr. Luke files a second defamation suit against Kesha's mom

dnlrsml

11 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

Dr Luke MADE her famous she would be nowhere without the backing he provided. Within the industry there are TONS of talented musicians /songwriters who never make it. 

No one has limited her freedom she made a REAL choice , under the guidance of  a mother who WORKED within the industry. She signed a make me a pop star contract and got that but now realises she will most likely NEVER be the big star she hoped with a 20 year plus career and wants more money as her career is nearly over. 

Dr Luke GAVE you Kesha and the only person stopping you from getting music IS Kesha as just like at X factor usa she refuses to abide by her contracted duties.

why are you so obsessed with defending the trash :stretcher: girl you need a hobby

13 hours ago, Kesha said:

She wasn't the one who talked about Luke raping Gaga though. o.O

Actually I think you might be right, my bad. :/ It was Kesha's old lawyer who made those claims, but Pebe did send an e-mail to Luke implicating Gaga in the whole lawsuit - before Kesha and Gaga had ever even meet iirc.

We, me and Kesha and her friends, like Lady Gaga, are going to make all of this Really PUBLIC, in the next few days. Luke date raped Kesha when she was 18. Nicky Hilton's birthday? Paris Hilton's house? Luke gave Kesha pills. She ended up naked in his hotel room 2 days later. No longer a virgin?

I retract my earlier claims, but I still think Pebe needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. :P 

59 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

This person registered only to post in this thread, It's obviously someone from Lukes team

This is basically what I was thinking. He's stooping so low as to search out every forum that mentions him and is doing everything he can to save what little dignity he has left. He and his team should just move on from this issue. Give Kesha what she wants and focus on what he's good at. Recycling the same song 50 times to continue pumping out hits.

47 minutes ago, Cypher said:

This is basically what I was thinking. He's stooping so low as to search out every forum that mentions him and is doing everything he can to save what little dignity he has left. He and his team should just move on from this issue. Give Kesha what she wants and focus on what he's good at. Recycling the same song 50 times to continue pumping out hits.

The sad thing is he hasn't even had a hit since 'Timber'. The only thing he's worked on since then have been a couple of Ciara album tracks, the J. Lo single that flopped because his name was attached to it, and of course some Becky G tracks...and we all know how well those do on the charts.

21 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

It barely sold? It did badly? 

giphy.gif

Log off, no, scratch that, delete the account because you really don't know what the shit you are talking about.

Are you delusional ? Beyonce sold like a million in a week. Britney 17 years ago sold 30 million in 1 album , Britney Jean sold 650k FULLSTOP, this has sold far less with MORE promo in first week sales. It just got a higher position in the charts.  Her sales drop is like 4615%. Facts be facts. 

20 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

Everybody knows that Dr Luke made her famous, no one is denying that, but Luke was the one deciding the which songs will make the cut and which no, which was shaping up the album, It's the album he made (I'm talking about Warrior) and she was just a tool! And if anyone is to blame why album flopped it's Luke, I think it was just easier if Luke dropped her and none of this would happen,  She don't wanna be big or idk what, she just wanna release music! WITHOUT HIM! 

You cannot just drop someone when they owe you money, how can you not get that. It does not work like that. Any artist wanting to leave a contract must either pay the money back or work it off she has done neither. This was just a money grab.

6 hours ago, Countess said:

The sad thing is he hasn't even had a hit since 'Timber'. The only thing he's worked on since then have been a couple of Ciara album tracks, the J. Lo single that flopped because his name was attached to it, and of course some Becky G tracks...and we all know how well those do on the charts.

Basically this. :morning: 

1 minute ago, Elizabeth said:

You cannot just drop someone when they owe you money, how can you not get that. It does not work like that. Any artist wanting to leave a contract must either pay the money back or work it off she has done neither. This was just a money grab.

How can she work it off? How??? If they don't let her release shit!

Indentured servitude! :magic: 

not really she got paid an advancement ,and most likely has spent it. 

9 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

Indentured servitude or indentured labor is any system of unfree labor under which an employee (indenturee) is bound by a contract (indenture) to work for a particular employer, for a fixed period of time.