Lifetime makes a Britney Spears movie

Tweener

The 34-year-old princess of pop’s life will be chronicled in a two-hour TV movie biopic for the network.

Actress Natasha Bassett will star as Britney as it details “the tumultuous story of pop icon Britney Spears‘ rise to fame, fall from grace and eventual triumphant resurrection, firmly securing her position as one of the world’s greatest entertainers.

This will also include her relationships with Justin Timberlake and Kevin Federline, as well as her personal struggles throughout the years.

Production is set to begin on September 19 in Vancouver.

3kGWw0Z.jpgd08e85494370e3c9989a2385e494dacf.jpg

#BuyGloryOniTunes ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2016 at 5:38 PM, Tweener said:

The works on the movie began!

lifetime-britney-spears-movie-starts-fil

Aah, they perfectly pulled off Britney's iconic outfit she wore to Music Awards, hosted by >< and Generic Stock Vector Images
Seriously, why are their biopics so shit
Like, I can almost guarantee this will overdo every aspect of her life and will not even really feature anything besides negative shit (like how Aaliyah supposedly was still in love with R. Kelly years and years later, like recording The Red Album). Fucking M E S S. :shocked:

• YAAASSS 1

19 hours ago, MiXero said:

Aah, they perfectly pulled off Britney's iconic outfit she wore to Music Awards, hosted by >< and Generic Stock Vector Images
Seriously, why are their biopics so shit
Like, I can almost guarantee this will overdo every aspect of her life and will not even really feature anything besides negative shit (like how Aaliyah supposedly was still in love with R. Kelly years and years later, like recording The Red Album). Fucking M E S S. :shocked:

I never even noticed that. :shocked: Honestly I'm all up for stupid Lifetime biopics, I find them funny as fuck, but I just feel like Britney is too vulnerable for them to be going after her like this. :vacuum: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 months later...