Jump to content

Mariah Carey throws Beyonce outta the window


Tweener
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mariah Carey has once again made headlines after she reportedly threw a laptop out of the window after her fiancé, James Packer played a Beyonce song. 
According to The Fix, an insider has revealed that last month, James had attempted to get Mariah in the love-making mood by turning on Beyonce's smash hit 'Crazy in Love'. 
'Oh boy, was that a disaster! Mariah threw the computer that was playing it via speakers out the window!' the insider said. 
'Seriously, she just trashed it. She ran out of the room screaming.' 
The insider continued: 'So the night was obviously finished for James, and they retreated to separate parts of the house. And she had a few glasses of wine to cool down.' 
According to the source, Mariah has mandated that no other female 
pop-star's music will be played in her and James' household. 

mcby.gif

 

  • YAAASSS 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tweener said:

Mariah Carey has once again made headlines after she reportedly threw a laptop out of the window after her fiancé, James Packer played a Beyonce song. 
According to The Fix, an insider has revealed that last month, James had attempted to get Mariah in the love-making mood by turning on Beyonce's smash hit 'Crazy in Love'. 
'Oh boy, was that a disaster! Mariah threw the computer that was playing it via speakers out the window!' the insider said. 
'Seriously, she just trashed it. She ran out of the room screaming.' 
The insider continued: 'So the night was obviously finished for James, and they retreated to separate parts of the house. And she had a few glasses of wine to cool down.' 
According to the source, Mariah has mandated that no other female 
pop-star's music will be played in her and James' household. 

mcby.gif

 

well Mariah has no respect doesn't she?
it's just Yonce's song... why would she throw the laptop?
thank god Ariana Grande is better than Mariah :morning:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PixelEmpire said:

well Mariah has no respect doesn't she?
it's just Yonce's song... why would she throw the laptop?
thank god Ariana Grande is better than Mariah :morning:

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you compare THE LEGEND to some random newbie?!?! Lemme hear one Ariana song where she sings with a bigger or at least the same vocal range as Mariah. Mariah is a legend, honey. Undeniable legend.

And she is rich enough to throw away as many laptops as she wants and not care about it.

mariah18.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tweener said:

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you compare THE LEGEND to some random newbie?!?! Lemme hear one Ariana song where she sings with a bigger or at least the same vocal range as Mariah. Mariah is a legend, honey. Undeniable legend.

And she is rich enough to throw away as many laptops as she wants and not care about it.

mariah18.gif

I'm sorry for that
i know that Mariah Carey is a living legend, i agree to that :D
but don't just throw it... give it to me atleast :3
my slow-ass laptop is dying RN :'(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...