Mariah Carey throws Beyonce outta the window

Tweener

Mariah Carey has once again made headlines after she reportedly threw a laptop out of the window after her fiancé, James Packer played a Beyonce song. 
According to The Fix, an insider has revealed that last month, James had attempted to get Mariah in the love-making mood by turning on Beyonce's smash hit 'Crazy in Love'. 
'Oh boy, was that a disaster! Mariah threw the computer that was playing it via speakers out the window!' the insider said. 
'Seriously, she just trashed it. She ran out of the room screaming.' 
The insider continued: 'So the night was obviously finished for James, and they retreated to separate parts of the house. And she had a few glasses of wine to cool down.' 
According to the source, Mariah has mandated that no other female 
pop-star's music will be played in her and James' household. 

mcby.gif

• YAAASSS 2

16 hours ago, Tweener said:

Mariah Carey has once again made headlines after she reportedly threw a laptop out of the window after her fiancé, James Packer played a Beyonce song. 
According to The Fix, an insider has revealed that last month, James had attempted to get Mariah in the love-making mood by turning on Beyonce's smash hit 'Crazy in Love'. 
'Oh boy, was that a disaster! Mariah threw the computer that was playing it via speakers out the window!' the insider said. 
'Seriously, she just trashed it. She ran out of the room screaming.' 
The insider continued: 'So the night was obviously finished for James, and they retreated to separate parts of the house. And she had a few glasses of wine to cool down.' 
According to the source, Mariah has mandated that no other female 
pop-star's music will be played in her and James' household. 

mcby.gif

well Mariah has no respect doesn't she?
it's just Yonce's song... why would she throw the laptop?
thank god Ariana Grande is better than Mariah :morning:

2 minutes ago, PixelEmpire said:

well Mariah has no respect doesn't she?
it's just Yonce's song... why would she throw the laptop?
thank god Ariana Grande is better than Mariah :morning:

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you compare THE LEGEND to some random newbie?!?! Lemme hear one Ariana song where she sings with a bigger or at least the same vocal range as Mariah. Mariah is a legend, honey. Undeniable legend.

And she is rich enough to throw away as many laptops as she wants and not care about it.

mariah18.gif

16 hours ago, Tweener said:

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you compare THE LEGEND to some random newbie?!?! Lemme hear one Ariana song where she sings with a bigger or at least the same vocal range as Mariah. Mariah is a legend, honey. Undeniable legend.

And she is rich enough to throw away as many laptops as she wants and not care about it.

mariah18.gif

I'm sorry for that
i know that Mariah Carey is a living legend, i agree to that :D
but don't just throw it... give it to me atleast :3
my slow-ass laptop is dying RN :'(