BlueSky: New social media based in twitter from the creator of twiter!

Foolish

BlueSky, new social network from the creator of Twitter, shocks with the affront and debuts a look similar to the blue bird, already has famous users reserved: The Rock, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Billie Eilish and Lionel Messi are some of the celebrities who should migrate to the new platform, an beta version is disponible for iphones.

R U gomma join?

20230302_102312.jpg

13 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

IF it's available on Desktop, I'll try it... but he did sell us out on Twitter, so I don't know how to feel.

True, but at least we'll not pay for a verifed acount or 2 step verification in this one

We'll see. The set up of Twitter is fine to me but what I hate is the culture that exists on it where everyone sensationalises tiny moments and cancels people over something minor they did 30 years ago :vacuum: If they can keep all that on Twitter and make this new place more positive I'll be there!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tajd said:

Twitter is still ok with me. I only follow websites, tv shows and stuff I’m interested like music etc I don’t look at trending nor read comments. 

That's the way to do to it! I'm trying to train myself not to read Instagram comments because every comment section I've seen this year has been filled with homophobia or conspiracy theories about trans people being sent in by Jews to kill all men :awkwardney:

• Like 2