Your Favorite Artists Worst Song?

Shining Star

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Why am I the only Lana stan who likes TOW? :'( 

I like it :D it's an incredibly beautiful song (certainly better than her attempt at writing a song about the 'other woman' :P

I really want her to cover Be My Husband next <3 Which would have suited honeymoon better than DLMBM....

I totally agree on guns and roses though... 24 is nice for a bond theme but utterly random on the album... 

Melanie Martinez - Sippy Cup

Foxes - Time With Hands

Nick Jonas - Area Code (but I still like it a bit, lol)

Lady Gaga - Sometimes

Demi Lovato - Stone Cold

Britney Spears - Outta This World

Evanescence - You

(I'll probably change my mind in a few days about everything lol)

From The Veronicas my personal least favourite would definitely be The Wild Side... those two songs they did for the Hanni & Nanni soundtrack are just really really really made for young kids

but oh boy do they have some interesting tracks from their Lisa & Jessica days.  there's some magic combo of being 13-16, it being right around 2000, and not having the resources they do now, that produces ~*~funky~*~ gems like "he's utterly dazed and confused, amused at the thought that there could've been two but, one and one is a lot more fun, hey! from the L to the J!"

On 8/20/2016 at 7:34 PM, NamiraWilhelm said:

I like it :D it's an incredibly beautiful song (certainly better than her attempt at writing a song about the 'other woman' :P

I really want her to cover Be My Husband next <3 Which would have suited honeymoon better than DLMBM....

I totally agree on guns and roses though... 24 is nice for a bond theme but utterly random on the album... 

I agree! :hail: The point of view change in the second verse where she starts understanding how difficult it is for the "other woman" is so sweet, it always makes me cry. :'( And her falsetto is gorgeous!

I haven't even heard of that song! Is it another jazz standard?

19 hours ago, V said:

From The Veronicas my personal least favourite would definitely be The Wild Side... those two songs they did for the Hanni & Nanni soundtrack are just really really really made for young kids

but oh boy do they have some interesting tracks from their Lisa & Jessica days.  there's some magic combo of being 13-16, it being right around 2000, and not having the resources they do now, that produces ~*~funky~*~ gems like "he's utterly dazed and confused, amused at the thought that there could've been two but, one and one is a lot more fun, hey! from the L to the J!"

I actually liked 'The Wild Side'... :shocked: It's cheesy but it suits their sound. I prefer it to most of their messy electro-pop on Hook Me Up tbh.

20 hours ago, Countess said:

I actually liked 'The Wild Side'... :shocked: It's cheesy but it suits their sound. I prefer it to most of their messy electro-pop on Hook Me Up tbh.

I liked it too, but it's just probably my least favourite.  Like, a song I'll skip sometimes when it comes on shuffle :P  plus between the two, I liked Us Against The World more ~ Hook Me Up is my shit tho, I'm aaaaalll about the Hook Me Up electropop + deep lyrics combo

On 21.8.2016 at 4:50 PM, V said:

Nooo! I love those two tracks! They gave me so much life back then.

But to be honest. The Veronicas have a lot of pretty bad demos. I think an officially released song that I don't like is Leave Me Alone. It's still okay tho.

When it comes to my favorite (Kelly Clarkson) I think her worst song is Einstein or Anytime. :-/

9 hours ago, schami66 said:

Nooo! I love those two tracks! They gave me so much life back then.

But to be honest. The Veronicas have a lot of pretty bad demos. I think an officially released song that I don't like is Leave Me Alone. It's still okay tho.

When it comes to my favorite (Kelly Clarkson) I think her worst song is Einstein or Anytime. :-/

Anytime? Why? :'(

My faves's (kelly) worst (released) song is If No One Will Listen. 

Dreadful

3 hours ago, lanadelrey said:

Anytime? Why? :'(

My faves's (kelly) worst (released) song is If No One Will Listen. 

Dreadful

I find Kelly's "Thankful" album dreadful. 

I also think that My December album was boring and forgettable (except Never Again, which is one of my fave Kelly songs)