Tomb Raider Appreciation

Impossible Ryan

Anyone else a fan of this series?

I have all of the games except Rise because my laptop is too shitty to play it :stretcher:

My favorite is probably 2, 3, or Underworld. 

When they rebooted it for the 1,582,836th time, it was actually really refreshing. TR13 is so good and is so different from the others in the series and Rise looks fucking amazing! The Lara Croft spin offs and mobile game are really good too. I still play Relic Run almost every day lol

Right now I'm playing TR3 again

1 minute ago, PrettyBitch said:

I actually like the Angel of Darkness if you install all the mods people made for it to fix problems. It would've been good if they hadn't been rushed to finish it :mo:

http://www.tld.missingstudios.com/

That game had such a great story and had so much potential. I wish they did the trilogy they were planning for it because the end makes you want more. 

I love the mods for it too, they make it so much more playable and fixes so many bugs. I also love having the dual pistols

This is so weird, I was literally clearing out my hard drive today and saw Tomb Raider Anniversary on there and thought I should play it! I remember really enjoying that one, although I think I got stuck on a certain bit and never went back to it. :stretcher: The only other one I've played is the PS4 reboot. I did enjoy it, but the tone was a bit too dark for me and I thought the plotting was kind of uneven? Like I got 50% of the way through the game but it was so moody and intense that I felt like I was at the climax the whole time. I preferred the games when they had a bit of comic relief and were a bit lighter...But I get they were trying to reboot the series so I guess that's what they were going for. :P 

• YAAASSS 1

i love tomb raider!!  i used to play the really old games with the triangle titties when i was like 7... i wanted to be lara so bad i jumped from the bathroom sink to the shower rod and climbed on it like she would climb in those cave systems and i tore the entire shower rod out of the walls and fell on my ass  :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 2

I love Tomb Raider! The 90s versions are absolute classics. Such an iconic series.

I like Legend, Anniversary and Underworld too. People shit on them a bit but it was time for the series to be rebooted with a fresh approach.

I think the two most recent games are good, fun to play and brilliantly executed, but I'm not really a fan of the new Lara - she's lost a lot of the qualities that set the character apart from others and now seems like any old generic explorer from similar games.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, FeralHeart said:

i love tomb raider!!  i used to play the really old games with the triangle titties when i was like 7... i wanted to be lara so bad i jumped from the bathroom sink to the shower rod and climbed on it like she would climb in those cave systems and i tore the entire shower rod out of the walls and fell on my ass  :stretcher:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: 

This reminds me of when I was pole dancing on our towel rack and the whole thing collapsed on the floor... :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a huge fan of video games but I love Tomb Raider! I did all of them except Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. That one is so hard compared to the other! I never finished it.

I remember exactly when I finished Tomb Raider 2, when she goes to the shower and shoots the camera, I was so mad! :rofl:

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad to see that many others really appreciated Angel Of Darkness <3 For me it has the best story out of all, but it's unfinished and buggy. I love Underworld too, because I'm a bit fascinated about Norse mythology. Tbh, I never completed TR1, 2 or 3 because they seem too hard for me. But I'm waiting to buy Rise of The Tomb Raider and I'm so excited about it! <3