Kesha Announces New Band 'Kesha and The Creepies' + 'Fuck The World Tour'

xdIW6NJ.jpg 

The day has come that I, now, present to you, Kesha and The Creepies. This project and upcoming tour comes from my deep eternal love of dirty rock & roll and country music. I thrive from making and performing music, and much like a flower with no sun, my soul slowly dies when I don't get to create and perform. So, for a short ride and in mostly small intimate venues, I will be performing a new creepy creation. It's been too long. Until I can release my own music I will be reinventing some of my old songs and some of my favorite songs from my musical idols. I've hand picked songs from artists that have helped shape who I am and the music I make today. I have missed you, all of you, so if you would like to boogie, come join us. The time has come to get creepy ☠ exclusive fan pre-sale starting NOW!! Go to www.keshasparty.com and use password: FUKTHEWORLD

She's been getting paid a lot of dust for this, but I honestly think the B-grade aesthetic is cool and it's not that different from her normal style... :stretcher: I'm excited to see the setlist! The only thing I don't like is that apparently males have to pay more for tickets than females at some shows which is kinda fucking ridiculous...I'm not sure if she's making a political statement about wage inequality or something there but either way it's stupid af. :vacuum: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 7/22/2016 at 1:52 AM, Olympia said:

when tf is she coming to england :morning:

On 7/22/2016 at 7:30 AM, Degenerate said:

If she does a show in London o m f g lord pls

Fuck y'all and your British asses, you had her just a few years ago! :vacuum: She hasn't come to Australia since like Cannibal era!