Post Your iTunes Collections

Main Pop Girl

@Countess amazing collections! I'm not a fan of these heavy filtered artworks, most of them are trash, but your choices aren't that bad <3 I hope that you'll show me your Kylie collection

and about Lana. Do you keep some of the songs as a singles because you like them more/ you find artwork good enought to make it a solo song/these "singles" are EP with other unreleased material? :)

32 minutes ago, Hawks said:

@Countess amazing collections! I'm not a fan of these heavy filtered artworks, most of them are trash, but your choices aren't that bad <3 I hope that you'll show me your Kylie collection

and about Lana. Do you keep some of the songs as a singles because you like them more/ you find artwork good enought to make it a solo song/these "singles" are EP with other unreleased material? :)

Thank you! <3 I do have a nice Kylie collection as well, I'll post that later on. ;)  I try not to keep any singles on my iTunes because I hate the little " - Single" tag. :stretcher: So they're all fan-made albums. The reason I have so many is because I don't like having more than twenty tracks on any one album so as soon as they hit that number I'll make another album for them to jump on to. :) 

• YAAASSS 1

Imagine my full physical collection (roughly 800 CDs/vinyls). My iTunes collection is 18.55 times larger than that, fully edited with proper tags and album artwork. It doesn't get much more OCD than my digital Music folder.