Lily Allen's Stalker is Arrested

After seven years of being harassed, being ignored by the police, Lily Allen's stalker is arrested... Lily Allen on being stalked: ‘I was asleep. He steamed into the bedroom and started screaming’

re0O7XK.jpg

It started with a tweet. It ended with a stranger breaking into her bedroom as she slept, intending, he told police later, to stick a knife through her face.

A seven-year ordeal, which has left Lily Allen “a changed person”, feeling isolated from friends and family and let down by the police, this month saw a man convicted of harassment and breaking into the singer’s London flat when she was at home with her friend and two young children.

Read the full story here: http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/16/lily-allen-stalked-singer-police

6 minutes ago, Hologram said:

Are you actually human? is this relevant in anyway to this situation? Kesha sings about sex constantly but everyone is backing her in her legal case :vacuum:

Not that graphically. With her children there (not that she has any, nor is it relevant <3 It's good they were caught I guess?)

1 minute ago, PrettyBitch said:

Not that graphically. With her children there (not that she has any, nor is it relevant <3 It's good they were caught I guess?)

He children aren't usually at her shows, if they are, they will be wearing heavy duty sound isolating headphones, i'm sure they care more about Peppa Pig more than what Mummy is saying... 

12 minutes ago, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

It was one of Azealia Banks people.. Azealia got mad cause Lily clocked her so many times so she decided to revenge

Flopzealia hasn't been around 7 years, she's irrelevant, please keep comment's on this topic sensitive to lily, imagine she was watching, comment's like "it was azalea's..." won't help :/ (Not that I think she's watching, I just don't wanna worsen any situation) 

• YAAASSS 1