Lily Allen's Stalker is Arrested

Honestly, I'm kind of confused about her case. :stretcher: She says that he's been stalking her for seven years but she couldn't remember what he looked like until he walked into her bedroom. I don't really get why she'd need to see a photo of him in the first place either if she's seen him over seven years. Or was her situation that it started over Twitter but only progressed to the real world this year? Either way, I think that if everyone who sent abusive messages on Twitter was convicted by the police of stalking, half of PHF would be in jail. :stretcher: 

Also not sure why she didn't hire security if she was so worried about it? I hate to sound like I'm victim blaming her, but a lot of what she's said seems confused or overexaggerated. I'm glad she's brought the issue up though, it seems like it's a discussion that really needs to be had!

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Honestly, I'm kind of confused about her case. :stretcher: She says that he's been stalking her for seven years but she couldn't remember what he looked like until he walked into her bedroom. I don't really get why she'd need to see a photo of him in the first place either if she's seen him over seven years. Or was her situation that it started over Twitter but only progressed to the real world this year? Either way, I think that if everyone who sent abusive messages on Twitter was convicted by the police of stalking, half of PHF would be in jail. :stretcher: 

Also not sure why she didn't hire security if she was so worried about it? I hate to sound like I'm victim blaming her, but a lot of what she's said seems confused or overexaggerated. I'm glad she's brought the issue up though, it seems like it's a discussion that really needs to be had!

Stalking could mean anything from emails to being followed, i'm assuming a lot of it was online and then got to the point when he found out where she lived that he left letters and shit on her doorstep, she's not seen him properly because he always used to run off...

She did hire security for her front door, but her back door wasn't covered, i'm guessing because she didn't think anyone would be able to get in that way, idk

16 hours ago, Hologram said:

Stalking could mean anything from emails to being followed, i'm assuming a lot of it was online and then got to the point when he found out where she lived that he left letters and shit on her doorstep, she's not seen him properly because he always used to run off...

She did hire security for her front door, but her back door wasn't covered, i'm guessing because she didn't think anyone would be able to get in that way, idk

But if all of it's online, what could the police have done for her? It's easy to look back and say they should have done more in hindsight, but you can't investigate every Twitter death threat or you'll have no time to catch any other criminals. :/ 

On 22 April 2016 at 10:00 AM, Countess said:

But if all of it's online, what could the police have done for her? It's easy to look back and say they should have done more in hindsight, but you can't investigate every Twitter death threat or you'll have no time to catch any other criminals. :/ 

This should help explain, it's interesting too tbh