Lindsay lohan's music comeback!! (Exclusive info)

Anelise

Hi guys! how are you? so the comeback of our Queen lindsay in the cinema will happen on the 10th of november but don't think that she About forgot her music career! she's recently focused on making music happen she's been into pc music a lot lately And she will release a rumors remix soon and a song totally diferent of  anything she has ever done in her life!!!!  Ask me anything!!! xoxo, analise 

Edited by Anelise

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Where is her scrapped album?!

sprit in the dark right? So sprit in the dark was never a album... I'll tell you a little about the history of the 3 album lindsay definitely didn't want to record music at that time or at any time her life was in chaos at that time and also she was kind of traumatized recording 2 albums in a row (lmp and speak) she leaked all the songs we know today like stay, i wanna be bad.. she even Gave stuck for parez hilton for him to leak in his blog but theres a Lot more of songs Recorded for the project, was recorded in 2007-2010 but never was a album :(

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

what about the recent stuff? xanax, back to me etc! tell me all you can about that pls! and is this rumours remix credible?? ive got to hear a PC flip on that song seems so fun that shes into that x

Hi!! I love ur username lol!!!... she will never release xnax because she wants to unlink the party girl image and this song refers a lot to her past.... and back to me was never planed to have any music video like some people say.... and back to me won't be on the album  

25 minutes ago, redbullandcigarettes said:
25 minutes ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

what about the recent stuff? xanax, back to me etc! tell me all you can about that pls! and is this rumours remix credible?? ive got to hear a PC flip on that song seems so fun that shes into that x

so lindsay loves electronic music since day one after she opened her nightclub in greece she met pc music...and loved it and in 2016 she recorded a demo produced by steve aoki but got scrapped! 

Edited by Anelise

Could she not have leaked any of the songs that cost more than 20 bucks? 😶

How exactly do you mean that it was never an album? I mean...obviously by the time Refill was done, it was no longer the same project as in 2008. But some older tracks may still have been contenders if an album had ever been released between. Even if much of the rumored information false, she definitely had about an album's worth of songs at the time.

As far as you know, what is and isn't true about unconfirmed sessions/songs recorded during that time? And by that time I mean 2008-ish, not so much later sessions. Were the Bloodshy & Avant and Danja rumors ever confirmed or disproven?

2 hours ago, Otaku said:

Could she not have leaked any of the songs that cost more than 20 bucks? 😶

How exactly do you mean that it was never an album? I mean...obviously by the time Refill was done, it was no longer the same project as in 2008. But some older tracks may still have been contenders if an album had ever been released between. Even if much of the rumored information false, she definitely had about an album's worth of songs at the time.

As far as you know, what is and isn't true about unconfirmed sessions/songs recorded during that time? And by that time I mean 2008-ish, not so much later sessions. Were the Bloodshy & Avant and Danja rumors ever confirmed or disproven?

Gn!!! lindsay has never had any involvement with danja!!!  And About bloodyshy & avant...  Yes they sent some demos to her at the time but she never Recorded any.. and she never Recorded refill