Lindsay lohan's music comeback!! (Exclusive info)

Anelise

2 hours ago, Otaku said:

Could she not have leaked any of the songs that cost more than 20 bucks? 😶

How exactly do you mean that it was never an album? I mean...obviously by the time Refill was done, it was no longer the same project as in 2008. But some older tracks may still have been contenders if an album had ever been released between. Even if much of the rumored information false, she definitely had about an album's worth of songs at the time.

As far as you know, what is and isn't true about unconfirmed sessions/songs recorded during that time? And by that time I mean 2008-ish, not so much later sessions. Were the Bloodshy & Avant and Danja rumors ever confirmed or disproven?

she never conceived an album she just recorded songs in different years with different producers she was too lazy with maybe future album she never wanted to make music back then :)

44 minutes ago, addictedsober said:

Anelise... r u linday!?

Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like

no!!! i would love but no!!😂😂😂 im Just a person who knows too much and I want to share my information with people who are interested in her work! if you have any question ask me!!! xoxo, anelise❤️

Well I mean, she signed a deal, she obviously owed somebody an album. It's not like she had to personally conceive that album, that's what A&R is for.

She just needs to let people pick decent songs that fall within her vocal range and that can be slapped together to make an album. All she had to do was show up at the studio sober enough to 'sing' the songs. No one ever expected her to do proper promo in 08, she had plenty of promo. Plenty.

10 minutes ago, Otaku said:

Well I mean, she signed a deal, she obviously owed somebody an album. It's not like she had to personally conceive that album, that's what A&R is for.

She just needs to let people pick decent songs that fall within her vocal range and that can be slapped together to make an album. All she had to do was show up at the studio sober enough to 'sing' the songs. No one ever expected her to do proper promo in 08, she had plenty of promo. Plenty.

Lindsay kinda scammed them lol she always Will be a big deal for any record label! Thats why the label wait until 2010 for an album...

• LMAO 1

Hi!!!

So let’s play. Recorded (R), Never Recorded (N), Fake/Rumor (F), Lost/Never Listened (L).

1: First Demo produced by Emilio Estefan

From Speak (2004)

2: Extraordinary produced by Rodney Jerkins

Demos

3: Let it Be Me

4: Refill 

5: Nobody’s Angel 

6: Blown Away

7: Dim my Light 

8: Phoenix produced by Lolene

9: Better Than Her now released by Matisse

10: Crazy (?) 

11: (2016 Demo) Heart Attack (?) produced by Steve Aoki

12: I’m Not Afraid (?) demo by Aliana for Lindsay or is from Aliana’s New album?

13: Bonus. Lindsay Have pics in recording studios from 2012 - 2014 there’s any info about that?