Announcing #PopHatesAshley!

Main Pop Girl

For the past four years, #PopHatesFags has been your #1 source for everything pop culture.

But now, we will be rebranding in an effort to keep up with our readers tastes and opinions!

After looking through The Shade Thread, we have noticed that there is one user that everyone hates: @trayertrash. Because of this, we have decided to rename the website #PopHatesAshley as a reference to our mutual dislike of her!

Please do not discuss pop music on this forum anymore. Instead, only talk about the failed abortion that is Ashley, her no-good low-life husband Lawrence, and her spawn of Satan child.

Thank you for your co-operation, and we look forward to hating Ashley together with you soon!

1 hour ago, Countess said:

For the past four years, #PopHatesFags has been your #1 source for everything pop culture.

But now, we will be rebranding in an effort to keep up with our readers tastes and opinions!

After looking through The Shade Thread, we have noticed that there is one user that everyone hates: @trayertrash. Because of this, we have decided to rename the website #PopHatesAshley as a reference to our mutual dislike of her!

Please do not discuss pop music on this forum anymore. Instead, only talk about the failed abortion that is Ashley, her no-good low-life husband Lawrence, and her spawn of Satan child.

Thank you for your co-operation, and we look forward to hating Ashley together with you soon!

OH MY GOD. THIS HAD ME TRIPPING. I'm fucking at work right now lmao. Oh and to stay on topic. Ashley made me try to worship her :'(. But I love the bish and I only talked to her a bit. She's great (I'll be talking to you more sweety ;))

She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about trayertrash. We were best friends on phf. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in 2014, I started going out with my first boyfriend @Cypher who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Australia, and Ashley was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to Skype cam with @Cypher, she'd be like, "Why didn't you message me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-gays tinychat, I was like, "trayer I can't invite you, because I think you're straight." I mean I couldn't have a straight at my party. There were gonna be gays there in their drag. I mean, right? She was a STRAIGHT. So then @carlosjsrdgz called @Countess and started yelling at her, it was so retarded  uncool. And then she dropped out of the forum because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the spring for her birthday all of and asked everyone to worship her and she was totally not fly like a g 6, and now I guess she's on crack. 

1 hour ago, trayertrash said:

She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about trayertrash. We were best friends on phf. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in 2014, I started going out with my first boyfriend @Cypher who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Australia, and Ashley was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to Skype cam with @Cypher, she'd be like, "Why didn't you message me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-gays tinychat, I was like, "trayer I can't invite you, because I think you're straight." I mean I couldn't have a straight at my party. There were gonna be gays there in their drag. I mean, right? She was a STRAIGHT. So then @carlosjsrdgz called @Countess and started yelling at her, it was so retarded  uncool. And then she dropped out of the forum because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the spring for her birthday all of and asked everyone to worship her and she was totally not fly like a g 6, and now I guess she's on crack. 

tumblr_niuiz34nlf1qzqwzso1_500.gif 

Archived