Sia is revealing her face where?!?!?!

So, recently (i can't believe i'm saying this either) Elmo tweeted a picture of him and another dumb puppet pal in sia wigs...

Turn's out, Sia is starring in an an episode of popular Muppet style kids tv show "Sesame Street", but plot twist, cast and crew, as well as Sia herself have been tweeting picture's on set, all of them SHOWING SIA'S FACE!! Could it be that Sia's plan to reveal her face... is on Sesame Street? 

dETntBf.jpg?1

qByGpPs.jpg?1

dqlYjOG.jpg?1

6 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Aren't there a ton of pics of her face? Why is it some big reveal? :stretcher:

I meant like actually showing her face on tv, even my pp is her, i'm guessing it's because it would be hard for kids to understand and may be scared by her, sia wouldn't want that :/ 

12 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Aren't there a ton of pics of her face? Why is it some big reveal? :stretcher:

She does show her face sporadically, but she hides it during her live performances and most interviews because she wants to lead a normal life and because she's insecure about her Graves disease. Often when she's showing her face it's to bring attention to some form of charity, or because it's a project she really believes in like Annie or this. :magic: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Countess said:

I think it's pretty interesting, but I wish she'd be more creative with it! I need some Eyes Wide Shut masked realness from her for the next album. ;) 

It was interesting for the last album. For "This is Acting" she should have gone for something else, maybe what Tori Amos did for her "Strange Little Girl" album: Making herself 12 other characters. She already did something like that for the "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine" video.

Sorry Sia, a cheap two-color wig and a bowtie do not cut it!

On 3/26/2016 at 11:35 AM, holdyourhand said:

It was interesting for the last album. For "This is Acting" she should have gone for something else, maybe what Tori Amos did for her "Strange Little Girl" album: Making herself 12 other characters. She already did something like that for the "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine" video.

Sorry Sia, a cheap two-color wig and a bowtie do not cut it!

That''s an interesting idea, but I really don't think she wants to show her face. Although, she could totally hire twelve different actors to represent one song on the album each, and have some plot behind each video linking them all together!