46 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Omg this is cute! Do we know of any tracks from this album? All I know is the Opulence EP :stretcher:

Sure thing! Every single released under RCA was meant for that album, which was more pop oriented. "Happy Days", "Paper or Plastic", "Rubber Band Stacks", "Living Out Loud" and the rest of them were intended for Daddy Issues. I compiled every song of the album we got - suming up 9 tracks, in here, and you can download them for free. Brooke posted the demo for "Volcano" in late 2018, and I added it to my album, plus three other songs that were not intended for Daddy Issues but I thought sounded good there: "Hoopz" (a 2013 unreleased song), "Oh Yeah" (a song with SOPHIE for Brooke's also shelved EP War) and "Take Me Away" (a Bleachers cover). Enjoy it ;) 

Basically, the album I made is the following:

1. Happy Days [officially released as a single]
  2. Changes (feat. Jack Antonoff) [officially released as a promotional single]
  3. Paper or Plastic [officially released as a single]
  4. Nasty [officially released as a single]
  5. Volcano [officially released as a single]
  6. Bulls**t [leaked by Candy in 2018]
  7. Take Me Away (feat. Rachel Antonoff) [a Bleachers cover]
  8. Living Out Loud (feat. Sia) [officially released as a single]
  9. With Me (feat. LIZ) [leaked by Candy in 2018]
  10. Oh Yeah [a SOPHIE collaboration, likely meant for the shelved EP War]
  11. Hoopz [a 2013 unreleased song]
  12. Rubber Band Stacks [officially released as a single]
  13. Volcano (Demo) [leaked by Candy in 2018]
Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

Just now, Moonchild said:

Sure thing! Every single released under RCA was meant for that album, which was more pop oriented. "Happy Days", "Paper or Plastic", "Rubber Band Stacks", "Living Out Loud" and the rest of them were intended for Daddy Issues. I compiled every song of the album we got - suming up 9 tracks, in here, and you can download them for free. Brooke posted the demo for "Volcano" in late 2018, and I added it to my album, plus three other songs that were not intended for Daddy Issues but I thought sounded good there: "Hoopz" (a 2013 unreleased song), "Oh Yeah" (a song with SOPHIE for Brooke's also shelved EP War) and "Take Me Away" (a Bleachers cover). Enjoy it ;) 

Thanks honey! You always have the best collections ever :yaskween:

• Like 1