2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Looks cute. One thing I would say is save as PNG, because your artworks do look a bit low-quality res when you upload them, which is a shame.

I second that! Also, if you can use the magic eraser background on the PA sticker, you should keep the orange text but remove the white background. It would slay! 

And maybe upload a PA-less version too along with the original? Most covers look best without them. 

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Looks cute. One thing I would say is save as PNG, because your artworks do look a bit low-quality res when you upload them, which is a shame.

14 hours ago, Cherish said:

I second that! Also, if you can use the magic eraser background on the PA sticker, you should keep the orange text but remove the white background. It would slay! 

And maybe upload a PA-less version too along with the original? Most covers look best without them. 

Thank you both so much for your comments! I actually don't know many tips like those to improve the quality of my designs, but I'll surely consider them with my future artworks. Also, I already made the corrections for the Ava cover and it looks better!

As the PHF server won't let me upload +1MB files, here is the link to it, both explicit and clean.

Thank you guys again for the feedback!

Edited by Moonchild

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

Thank you both so much for your comments! I actually don't know many tips like those to improve the quality of my designs, but I'll surely consider them with my future artworks. Also, I already made the corrections for the Ava cover and it looks better!

As the PHF server won't let me upload +1MB files, here is the link to it, both explicit and clean.

You can use imgur sis. It's free :) I wouldn't want you to have to put out LQ photos especially if you make such high quality artwork (which I can see your artwork is defintely HQ and looks so much better HQ). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

You can use imgur sis. It's free :) I wouldn't want you to have to put out LQ photos especially if you make such high quality artwork (which I can see your artwork is defintely HQ and looks so much better HQ). 

Thank you! I tried using imgur but I chickened out because after I posted the two Ava covers I obtained -4 points. I immediately thought about copyright or something like that, so I deleted everything and I now am considering using flickr instead. But I'll see what kind of platform I can use to drop the HQ files there! 

20 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Thank you! I tried using imgur but I chickened out because after I posted the two Ava covers I obtained -4 points. I immediately thought about copyright or something like that, so I deleted everything and I now am considering using flickr instead. But I'll see what kind of platform I can use to drop the HQ files there! 

That's odd.... that's never happened to me. I'm really sorry to hear about that. https://imgbb.com/ is good too! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cherish said:

Oh I forgot you can do that too. Much easier. 

Haha. Yes, it is.

5 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Those Google Drive links look ten times better! And is a much better representation of your work... 'cause before everything looked quite low quality, and it was disappointing, but I can see it's not!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...