How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

14 hours ago, Countess said:

Oh no, I'm sorry! :'( Did you delete it from the actual website itself? I find I have to click the little trash can item next to the picture in the 'Drag files here to attach' section, otherwise it will just be automatically added. :/ 

Ok thanks lol I was wondering what was going on :P 

On 4/13/2016 at 0:09 AM, Mr. Watson said:

Omg someone should just make a thread listing all the people on here hoarding the Melanie songs lmao.

OMFG DO IT CARLOS.

I think that there should be like a little verified checkmark like on Twitter for people who have at least 100 reputation points and it can say 'verified' on their profile, that would slay my entire life.

That verified thing is actually such a cute idea. :shocked: Let me look into it and see if I can organise it somehow!

On 4/13/2016 at 6:05 AM, trayertrash said:

we need this as an emoticon 

Reveal hidden contents

Your image isn't working. :morning: 

On 4/13/2016 at 6:53 AM, ART DECO said:

I want a gif icon like in twitter/tumblr so we can post our shady gifs easily:evil:

tumblr_nk9bxlQWh41t8xblso1_400.gif

What do you mean? Like something where you can search for gifs from within the actual post section?

4 hours ago, Countess said:

That verified thing is actually such a cute idea. :shocked: Let me look into it and see if I can organise it somehow!

Your image isn't working. :morning: 

What do you mean? Like something where you can search for gifs from within the actual post section?

Yes!

On 4/13/2016 at 10:09 AM, Mr. Watson said:

Omg someone should just make a thread listing all the people on here hoarding the Melanie songs lmao.

OMFG DO IT CARLOS.

I think that there should be like a little verified checkmark like on Twitter for people who have at least 100 reputation points and it can say 'verified' on their profile, that would slay my entire life.

16 hours ago, ART DECO said:

yes :)  I do that everytime but Idk Twitter have now this button and it's cute :) 

Tinder is the only reason I know what you're talking about tbh. :stretcher: 

8 hours ago, AmeliaLilyOnline said:

I feel as though I haven't been here long enough to contribute, I don't really have the right to request any changes.

You go ahead and tell us how you feel boo! <3 You may not have been here for ages but you're still an active user!

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

Hahahaha. Shady CUNTess. This site needs android app.

I love how they literally deleted their entire account after posting that message... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: 

But yeah, an Android app would be good! Have you used Tapatalk before?

1 hour ago, Gone Boy said:

Be able to center YouTube videos! (OCD, hello..)

OMG, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. :stretcher: I've already suggested this to the forum makers because it annoys me so fucking much. You can do it though, it just takes a little longer. If you click on 'Source', you can copy and paste the embed code of the YouTube video in there. Then click out of Source and highlight the video and press the centre button in the toolbar. ;) 

• YAAASSS 2