How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

• 2 months later...

I wish there was a thread for general music discussion, because sometimes I want to discuss some random thoughts but I ain't confident enough to create a new thread and face the fear of no one responding :cry: If there is a thread like this buried at many pages behind you can just point it to me and I'll start using it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, napoleon said:

I wish there was a thread for general music discussion, because sometimes I want to discuss some random thoughts but I ain't confident enough to create a new thread and face the fear of no one responding :cry: If there is a thread like this buried at many pages behind you can just point it to me and I'll start using it.

afaik there's none (if so, sorry, I usually don't scroll back that much lol) but you can start a thread! If I know about the matter you're opening the discussion, I'll gladly reply <3 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 9:15 PM, napoleon said:

I'll respond to this as well bestie! Just start a thread in the Jukebox section and we can all chat about whatever you want there <3 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 months later...

can we have a new topic for "Music Trading Thread" ?

the thread has so much pages that it is very slow on phone now. I have this problem for every threads with more than 1000 pages on forums run with with Invision Community. It's not just on phf.

:(