How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

5 minutes ago, GoneBoy1990 said:

Is it possible to have a box in our profile to see the threads we created (like at least the 10 last ones)? :) 

Hmm, I'll have to look into it to see if there's an add-on for that. :/ In the meantime, if you click 'See their activity' at the top of the profile page, and then click 'Topics', you can find them that way. :) 

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, Countess said:

Hmm, I'll have to look into it to see if there's an add-on for that. :/ In the meantime, if you click 'See their activity' at the top of the profile page, and then click 'Topics', you can find them that way. :) 

Oh really? Well that's good enough actually :D

Thanks for the info haha

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1herogirl said:

If someone can politely get Jumprope and Schizo from the hoarder(s)

Or maybe you could unglitch my signature because when I try to change it; it gives me giant pictures I deleted

I can't get you the songs, buuuut if you're talking about the 'uploaded pictures' section then just click on the bottom right of the image and it should delete from there and your signature :) (I hope that's what you were talking about :P )

14 hours ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

Can we have a Natalia Kills theme for my bday :'(

POP HATES CARLOS KILLS

I wanna feel like i'm on Natalia Boards again for that day

Donate to PHF and I'll make you a NataliaBoards theme. :morning: 

5 hours ago, 1herogirl said:

If someone can politely get Jumprope and Schizo from the hoarder(s)

Or maybe you could unglitch my signature because when I try to change it; it gives me giant pictures I deleted

Oh no, I'm sorry! :'( Did you delete it from the actual website itself? I find I have to click the little trash can item next to the picture in the 'Drag files here to attach' section, otherwise it will just be automatically added. :/ 

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Donate to PHF and I'll make you a NataliaBoards theme. :morning: 

Oh no, I'm sorry! :'( Did you delete it from the actual website itself? I find I have to click the little trash can item next to the picture in the 'Drag files here to attach' section, otherwise it will just be automatically added. :/ 

I get paid this Friday yasssssssssssss

• YAAASSS 1

Omg someone should just make a thread listing all the people on here hoarding the Melanie songs lmao.

3 minutes ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

I get paid this Friday yasssssssssssss

OMFG DO IT CARLOS.

I think that there should be like a little verified checkmark like on Twitter for people who have at least 100 reputation points and it can say 'verified' on their profile, that would slay my entire life.

• YAAASSS 2

44 minutes ago, Mr. Watson said:

Omg someone should just make a thread listing all the people on here hoarding the Melanie songs lmao.

OMFG DO IT CARLOS.

I think that there should be like a little verified checkmark like on Twitter for people who have at least 100 reputation points and it can say 'verified' on their profile, that would slay my entire life.

:stretcher::stretcher::stretcher: