How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

On 3/19/2016 at 5:14 AM, jlnsgr said:

Is it possible to have a window on the main page in between Posts and Recent Status Updates with the latest topics created?

That's a good idea! We should take a vote on it. ;) Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

15 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

It could be cool to be able to add the release dates of new albums/singles/eps in the Calendar section

I love this idea too, but I don't even have the time to go through all these albums. :stretcher: Or do you mean people could add their own faves albums themselves?

6 hours ago, Countess said:

That's a good idea! We should take a vote on it. ;) Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I love this idea too, but I don't even have the time to go through all these albums. :stretcher: Or do you mean people could add their own faves albums themselves?

Yeah that's what I meant! A collaborative thing :) 

1 hour ago, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

You should make a post weekly,  like every week you should post a new artist and something about it, so every week we have a new artist of the weeek lol 

That's the idea of New Music Monday, but it's hard to find good artists to cover and to find the time to keep up with them all. :stretcher: 

6 hours ago, Countess said:

That's the idea of New Music Monday, but it's hard to find good artists to cover and to find the time to keep up with them all. :stretcher: 

This is the issue I keep running into. Aside from the Phoebe Ryan one I wrote a few months back, I haven't really found any artists that catch my eye. There have been some mediocre ones that had a good song here or there, but nothing that has really popped. :stretcher: 

On 3/24/2016 at 1:07 AM, jlnsgr said:

Working great! :D

Is it possible to not make the description required for album releases only?

I don't actually think we can. :'( Maybe we can just put in the album artwork or something?

On 3/24/2016 at 1:22 AM, carlosjsrdgz said:

We should have artist of the month

add a special theme for that month of them

tweet them that its their month and maybe one of them will retweet and we get fans

the voting can be done a week before the months end

and all month we do different things each week about them

I like this idea actually! We should set it up for April!

22 hours ago, Cypher said:

This is the issue I keep running into. Aside from the Phoebe Ryan one I wrote a few months back, I haven't really found any artists that catch my eye. There have been some mediocre ones that had a good song here or there, but nothing that has really popped. :stretcher: 

You mean the article I wrote and you assisted on? :tan: 

52 minutes ago, Countess said:

You mean the article I wrote and you assisted on? :tan: 

omfg oops! I don't even know what I was thinking, I must've been really tired when I wrote that last post. I remember now that you were basically the one that wrote the entire thing! :cypher: 

10 minutes ago, Cypher said:

omfg oops! I don't even know what I was thinking, I must've been really tired when I wrote that last post. I remember now that you were basically the one that wrote the entire thing! :cypher: 

Lmfao, I'm just being shady with you gurl. <3 You did a good job on that article and I wouldn't even have known about her if it wasn't for you!