American Horror Story: Freak Show

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we discuss Jessica Lange's flawless cover of Life On Mars? :hail:

And the part where Bette & Dot were discussing pleasuring themselves :stretcher:

And Jim at the Tupperware party :stretcher:

And the orgy :stretcher:

This season is already perfect.

I need to hop on this! I heard someone also sings a Lana Del Rey song!

I thought the first episode was painfully dull, but hopefully that'll improve as the season wears on.

Also, Jessica was confirmed to be singing Sad Girl during the next episode. Bad choice, tbh.

So this finally aired in Australia, and I'm agreeing with you on this tbh. I feel like the pace of this episode was a little off and boring, but it might get better later in the season now that they've introduced all the characters properly.

I also LOOOVED Jessica's cover of 'Life On Mars'! That song always makes me cry tbh and she did a decent (if Autotuned) job. I hope they do a different song to wrap up each episode tbh, that would be so cool. I'm not really here for 'Sad Girl' tho, that honestly sounds like such a random choice...But I'm looking forward to seeing what Kurt song they choose for her to sing! I hope she gets on a Gaga track as well, she would fit in perfectly!

• 2 weeks later...

So this finally aired in Australia, and I'm agreeing with you on this tbh. I feel like the pace of this episode was a little off and boring, but it might get better later in the season now that they've introduced all the characters properly.

I also LOOOVED Jessica's cover of 'Life On Mars'! That song always makes me cry tbh and she did a decent (if Autotuned) job. I hope they do a different song to wrap up each episode tbh, that would be so cool. I'm not really here for 'Sad Girl' tho, that honestly sounds like such a random choice...But I'm looking forward to seeing what Kurt song they choose for her to sing! I hope she gets on a Gaga track as well, she would fit in perfectly!

Alright so I painfully have to agree with you guys one this, This season has been super boring. I guess they're still setting up the plot and characters but there really hasn't been a central conflict or anything. It's just sorta like they picked up in the middle of a season and start showing episodes. As for the whole freak show part of it, I would loooooove some elaboration on their characters and such because as of now it really just seems like they're being used as props.

Gods and Monsters was fucking amazing tho, Loved that to death. :excited: :excited: :excited: Also, the scene where the tiniest lady in the world popped out of a pumpkin literally made my heart melt because it was sooooo cute.

Alright so I painfully have to agree with you guys one this, This season has been super boring. I guess they're still setting up the plot and characters but there really hasn't been a central conflict or anything. It's just sorta like they picked up in the middle of a season and start showing episodes. As for the whole freak show part of it, I would loooooove some elaboration on their characters and such because as of now it really just seems like they're being used as props.

Gods and Monsters was fucking amazing tho, Loved that to death. :excited: :excited: :excited: Also, the scene where the tiniest lady in the world popped out of a pumpkin literally made my heart melt because it was sooooo cute.

I completely agree with you tbh. :hail: I think what it's missing is a strong plot...like we have the whole murder thing going on but we know exactly who's behind that and it's not really causing any interesting drama. And there's a lot of interesting side characters like the super tall woman or Kathy Bates character who aren't being explored. I would LOVE to see more acting from the world's smallest woman because she is literally the most gorgeous thing ever. :hail:

• 3 months later...