American Horror Story: Freak Show

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours are saying that the new season will actually be about a circus troupe though, so who knows? What do you want to see next season? :hat:

I didn't think the circus thing was true. The AHS facebook page posted fan art & one of them had to do with a circus & they said it was a cool idea or something. But maybe the whole 'fan art' thing is a lie. WHAT IF LIFE IS A LIE? :shocked:

• 2 weeks later...

Season 3 just ended and I'm already awaiting this season... :'(

I'll take any sort of plot, but I just hope the "throwback to Aslyum" (or whatever Ryan Murphy said) really comes to fruition. This show needs to get scary again - it is American Horror Story after all. There was like nothing scary in Season 3. :morning:

Season 3 just ended and I'm already awaiting this season... :'(

I'll take any sort of plot, but I just hope the "throwback to Aslyum" (or whatever Ryan Murphy said) really comes to fruition. This show needs to get scary again - it is American Horror Story after all. There was like nothing scary in Season 3. :morning:

I guess you have a point, season three wasn't that scary. But I didn't find season two that scary either! It was mainly just a heap of gore and violence which I'm not really here for either. I want suspense, horror, and a little gore to top it off, not just an all-out blood bath. :vacuum:

But omg, they had so many great actors this season as well, it's gonna be really difficult to top it! I hope Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Gabourey Sidibe, Emma Roberts and Taissa Farmiga can all return in some capacity, even if they're not all main characters. :hail:

I guess you have a point, season three wasn't that scary. But I didn't find season two that scary either! It was mainly just a heap of gore and violence which I'm not really here for either. I want suspense, horror, and a little gore to top it off, not just an all-out blood bath. :vacuum:

But omg, they had so many great actors this season as well, it's gonna be really difficult to top it! I hope Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Gabourey Sidibe, Emma Roberts and Taissa Farmiga can all return in some capacity, even if they're not all main characters. :hail:

No, you're definitely right, not even Asylum hit the pinnacle (or even closely) of 'horror', but I think it was the most true to "American Horror Story". So I agree with your wants!

Omg, this cast was SO great. I think Kathy Bates & Angela Bassett are confirmed already. I could do without Taissa, but I would love to see Gabourey back again, and even Emma, regardless of the fact that I don't like Emma as a person, since she did good in S3. :lol:

No, you're definitely right, not even Asylum hit the pinnacle (or even closely) of 'horror', but I think it was the most true to "American Horror Story". So I agree with your wants!

Omg, this cast was SO great. I think Kathy Bates & Angela Bassett are confirmed already. I could do without Taissa, but I would love to see Gabourey back again, and even Emma, regardless of the fact that I don't like Emma as a person, since she did good in S3. :lol:

Ughhh yes, I totally agree! Omg at Kathy and Angela both being confirmed, they are two of the baddest bitches on the show. :excited: And lmao, yeah, I don't really like Emma as a person either but I did super like her character on the show! Taissa is a pretty good actress imo, and I like the sort of youth and innocence she brings to the show, but that said her character is pretty dull so I guess I could do without her as well. :vacuum: We need some more male eye candy this time around tho! Last season was pretty much all women and I want some beautiful men to feast my eyes on. :tan:

We need some more male eye candy this time around tho! Last season was pretty much all women and I want some beautiful men to feast my eyes on. :tan:

Spill the teas, sis! :lol:

And yeah, I agree, Emma Roberts is annoying AF in my opinion, but she added something nice in Season 3. I dunno, like you said, Taissa is just too bland! She never does anything important and usually has awkward acting, but maybe (probably) that's the writers' faults, and if they gave her a proper role, she could most likely do much better! Plus she's young and has room to get better, so I'd be willing to see her again! But again, if she isn't in Season 4, oh well! :lol:

I don't know, Season 3 had a great cast overall, so I truly wouldn't mind a complete rehash to be honest, except I would love to see the actress who played Grace in Season 2 return! (I don't know her name to be honest).

And since Jessica won't be the main character in Season 4, make Sarah Paulson THE main role! I know she always has an important part and was the main in Season 2, but with that said, she did great as a main role and needs to do it again! (And needs to look exactly like and be named after Lana again tbh :stretcher: .)

Spill the teas, sis! :lol:

And yeah, I agree, Emma Roberts is annoying AF in my opinion, but she added something nice in Season 3. I dunno, like you said, Taissa is just too bland! She never does anything important and usually has awkward acting, but maybe (probably) that's the writers' faults, and if they gave her a proper role, she could most likely do much better! Plus she's young and has room to get better, so I'd be willing to see her again! But again, if she isn't in Season 4, oh well! :lol:

I don't know, Season 3 had a great cast overall, so I truly wouldn't mind a complete rehash to be honest, except I would love to see the actress who played Grace in Season 2 return! (I don't know her name to be honest).

And since Jessica won't be the main character in Season 4, make Sarah Paulson THE main role! I know she always has an important part and was the main in Season 2, but with that said, she did great as a main role and needs to do it again! (And needs to look exactly like and be named after Lana again tbh :stretcher: .)

Omg yes, Grace was super cute and an amazing actress! Plus considering that the new season seems to be set in Europe, or is at least linked to it, her French accent would come in super useful here!

AND YASS SARAH IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS ON THE SHOW! I would love her as a main role, although tbh if they do make her the  protagonist I think I'll need them to give her a completely different character. I'm kind of getting sick of her playing the same uptight, rigid businesswoman who slowly turns mad while Jessica gets to play a million different roles each season. :stretcher: But omg, I'm so glad you noticed the Lana similarities as well! I thought I was just reading way too much into that, but they really are like sisters! :shocked:

I was also thinking the other day that it would be super cool if they somehow linked the seasons together. Obviously they're all set in separate time periods, but I would love if it eventually turned out that Emma's character in the upcoming season was actually the grandmother of Madison, or something like that. It would be a cool little twist for fans of the series!

I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED MURDER HOUSE. :vacuum: So tempted to just download the first episode, I think I'll do it later this week tbh. :morning:

Omfg, do it. Best season IMO!

Oh and btw, about the Lana similarties with Sarah Paulson, during Season 2, she used to get mad at people who said it to her all the time on twitter. :shocked::stretcher: