American Horror Story: Freak Show

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like next season has something to do with a cabaret. The whole Liza Minnelli hip thing in the last episode of Coven feels like a hint. She's famous for her movie Cabaret, which if you didn't know that, we can't be friends :morning: Anyway, it's set in two time periods, the main being the 50s- when cabarets started fading. I want to say it might have to do with aliens too, since the whole Roswell alien thing happened in that time period, but Asylum did aliens already, but the aliens were kinda pointless in it. Hopefully it's not vampires or werewolves though, unless they do them right, no Twilight or Teen Wolf type of shit :morning:

OK GUYS BUT SARAH PAULSON HASN'T COMFIRMED LIKE SHE SAID SHE'S PRETTY SURE BUT STILL HASN'T CONFIRMED

EEK WHAT. :o I don't know how I'd feel about not having Sarah in the show...she always plays such good parts and brings some old school glamour to each season. It could be nice to have a break from her i guess, but I do want her and Jessica to have one more season together before Jessica leaves the show for good. :'(

EEK WHAT. :o I don't know how I'd feel about not having Sarah in the show...she always plays such good parts and brings some old school glamour to each season. It could be nice to have a break from her i guess, but I do want her and Jessica to have one more season together before Jessica leaves the show for good. :'(

NO i need her in AHS but yeah i think it would be rude to leave on jessica's last season tbh

NO i need her in AHS but yeah i think it would be rude to leave on jessica's last season tbh

Agreed tbh. :vacuum: If they really want to introduce another actor or something then they should make Sarah more of a recurring character than a main character who appears in every episode, like Spalding was this season. :morning:

OMG THAT RANDOM BABY! Where did it go I'm genuinely concerned :shocked:

SPALDING ATE IT.

No, but I seriously have some story figured out in my mind that zombie boy (Kyle?) killed Spalding and found the baby. Then he gave the baby to Cordelia to look after, since she'd wanted a baby the entire time. If this is not what happened, it is definitely what should have happened. :morning:

who's excited for Paleyfest next month? that's where he announced Coven  ;) Do you think he's gonna do it again? MaMGAIW.gif

Omg, I hope so tbh! :excited: He needs to put an end to all this speculation and tell us what the next season's about, I'm dying to know!

SPALDING ATE IT.

No, but I seriously have some story figured out in my mind that zombie boy (Kyle?) killed Spalding and found the baby. Then he gave the baby to Cordelia to look after, since she'd wanted a baby the entire time. If this is not what happened, it is definitely what should have happened. :morning:

but like spalding was dead the whole time so he's just dumb as fuck