American Horror Story: Freak Show

Main Pop Girl

Was he actually? How is it that all these dead bitches can interact with other humans and pick things up? This show makes legit no sense. :stretcher:

remember zoe like gave him his tongue made him say the truth then killed him and because he was dead that's why he was able to save fiona, idk ahs doesn't give a shit about ghost rules tbh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember zoe like gave him his tongue made him say the truth then killed him and because he was dead that's why he was able to save fiona, idk ahs doesn't give a shit about ghost rules tbh

Oooooh yeah, I kind of remember that...so because he was dead he could save Fiona because she was almost dead. But then Marie or whatever could talk to him as well, so like, what? :stretcher:

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the circus theme is now back on. :shocked: I love that they're making us question everything even before the show's started!

There had been a running rumor, toward the end of American Horror Story: Coven, that the FX show's fourth season would take place at a carnival. I'm not entirely sure where that originated, but I didn't put much credence in it because it simply felt like fan wank (we see a lot of that surrounding our favorite television shows). At the beginning of January, Ryan Murphy revealed the next story arc would be set in the 1950s. Jessica Lange, meanwhile, was working on her German accent.

Today, however, those carnival rumors were renewed and confirmed by writer Douglas Petrie who was speaking with the hosts of the Nerdist Writers Panel podcast.

"We just started season 4," Petrie said. The hosts pressed him for more details and brought up the carnival setting to which Petrie replied, "Yes, it does not have a title. That's the idea, very roughly that's the idea."

You can listen to the podcast here.

I can't wait to see what they do with this one...

I guess we can get excited again?

Season 4: American Horror Story: Freak Show

American Horror Story co-creator Ryan Murphy has announced the subtitle of the FX anthology's fourth season.

The showrunner broke his Twitter hiatus Monday to reveal that the next installment of the series will be titled American Horror Story: Freak Show.

The new title comes as little surprise after AHS writer Douglas Petrie confirmed that the next incarnation of the series will be set in a spooky carnival.

Season 4: American Horror Story: Freak Show

Yassss stanning for Godney I see! :hail:

Legit though, I'm pretty excited for this! Hopefully this means they'll be able to work in some kind of werewolf, mermaid or another animal/human hybrid thing. Also, my body is ready for Sarah's portrayal of a bearded lady. :hail:

I lost interest around episode 8 of season 3... should I catch up?

I didn't like the last season AT ALL, but I watched til last episode, cause I always had friends over to watch it.

I was pretty happy with season three until that clusterfuck of a season finale they tried to put together. The entire resolution was sooooo messy tbh. Other than that tho, I definitely preferred it to Asylum in terms of the plot, themes and general mood of the series.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Asylum is my favourite of the 3 series. I loved Murder House as well though, they were both always spooky as fuck. I feel like Asylum and Coven lost that spook and suspense in a sense - Coven more so - and I hope they're able to bring it back with Freak Show.

I just torrented Murder House tbh, I'm soooooo excited to watch it. :excited: I can't wait until the weekend so I can have a binge session!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...