Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

I thank @Countess for creating this forum. I also had fun talking with you and working on your song!

I thank @trayertrash for being so nice to me and being the most reasonable person on this site!

I thank @Tweener for being very helpful, making me want to start being an active member on this forum, and him trying to knock me down with all the Bebe burns ;)

I thank @Cypher for all of his insight and sharing all his knowledge with me. It really gives me hope in music ;) 

I thank @Mad Love for helping me get some Bebe tracks and his sarcasm

I thank @Higher, @FeralHeart, @low kii savage, and @LBBH for loving Bebe with me :lol: 

I know I haven't been active on this site much lately, but I am grateful to have gotten the chance to interact with everyone on this forum!

Sorry if anyone hates me, but I don't hate you back :) 

• YAAASSS 7

3 minutes ago, 24/7 said:

I thank for @Countess for creating this forum and I had fun working on his song!

I thank @trayertrash for being so nice to me and being the most reasonable person on this site!

I thank @Tweener for being very helpful, making me want to start being an active member on this forum, and him trying to knock me down with all the Bebe burns ;)

I thank @Cypher for all of his insight and sharing all his knowledge with me. It really gives me hope in music ;) 

I thank @Mad Love for helping me get some Bebe tracks and his sarcasm

I thank @Higher, @FeralHeart, @low kii savage, and @LBBH for loving Bebe with me :lol: 

I know I haven't been active on this site much lately, but I am grateful to have gotten the chance to interact with everyone on this forum!

Sorry if anyone hates me, but I don't hate you back :) 

Luv you too, cutie <3 

• YAAASSS 1