Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

47 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

I would kill for a HQ version of the Come Clean (Acoustic).

I don't know if 224kbps is close enough to your idea of HQ but I did have this Come Clean (Single) pack released in 2004 maybe you could look at and compare?

Come Clean (Single)

224kbps (VBR)

44.100 kHz - about 5 MB each

Tracklist:

1. Come Clean

2. Come Clean (Rhythmic Mix)

3. Come Clean (Acoustic Version)

4. Hilary Speaks

DOWNLOAD

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, mxtt said:

I don't know if 224kbps is close enough to your idea of HQ but I did have this Come Clean (Single) pack released in 2004 maybe you could look at and compare?

Come Clean (Single)

224kbps (VBR)

Tracklist:

1. Come Clean

4. Hilary Speaks

DOWNLOAD

I didn't know an acoustic version existed! I like it a lot, thanks for posting!

• YAAASSS 1

On 4/26/2020 at 9:56 PM, mxtt said:

Ā 

Ā 

Like my post says - the audio is questionable. So you can give it a listen and compared. Just to clarify also Day In the Sun by Annaliese Van Der Pol was released on That's so Raven Too soundtrack it's not unreleased. I usually just put demos or alternates in outtake albums.Ā : )Ā 

Hilary Duff (Original Press)

Dignity Outtakes

Metamorphosis Outtakes

New Tracks, 5 Song Sampler (3/5)

Kara DioGuardi Demos Post

RunningĀ (Confetti Demo)

Sorry if I am missing something, I am new here why is the first press of the Hilary Duff album different?Ā 

omg just read through this entire thread you all are amazing posting these tracks, I was looking for the reach out solo for a while now I remember downloading it back in the day but lost it. I tried to search it but could find it nowhere. Even these Come Clean remixes I remember having them so long ago but these ones are really good quality.

Does anyone know the backstory for Anything But Up? I always found it randomĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, JustLoveMe said:

omg just read through this entire thread you all are amazing posting these tracks, I was looking for the reach out solo for a while now I remember downloading it back in the day but lost it. I tried to search it but could find it nowhere. Even these Come Clean remixes I remember having them so long ago but these ones are really good quality.

Does anyone know the backstory for Anything But Up? I always found it randomĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Replied Ā to your PM on the above!Ā 

(Iā€™ll Give) Anything But Up was from Marlo Thomas Thanks & Giving album :)

Youā€™re always welcome!! Iā€™m glad we could help another person build their collection : )

Ā 

17 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I didn't know an acoustic version existed! I like it a lot, thanks for posting!

I didn't know I had it either! Lol. One of those things in a folder you never look at but none of the other singles in there have anything fun like that. Mostly just another released track to go with it. Fly has like a 30 second clip of the chorus as a second track, but named "Call Out the Hook". Weird

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:53 PM, mxtt said:

Come Clean (Single)

224kbps (VBR)

Tracklist:

1. Come Clean

4. Hilary Speaks

DOWNLOAD

Omg, for some reason I thought the WB Special that aired on TV was the only source of that version. I bet I can filter a decent instrumental from this.Ā Thank you x1000000Ā !!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

Omg, for some reason I thought the WB Special that aired on TV was the only source of that version. I bet I can filter a decent instrumental from this.Ā Thank you x1000000Ā !!!

Aw you're welcome x1000000! If you're willing to share it, I'd love to hear what the end result is from that instrumentalĀ : )

1 hour ago, mxtt said:

Aw you're welcome x1000000! If you're willing to share it, I'd love to hear what the end result is from that instrumentalĀ : )

I'll be sure to post it if it's any good and message you. It's gonna be a few months from now, though, as it requires me to use software on my PC which is in another city, and I only have my Mac where I'm at right nowĀ ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

I'll be sure to post it if it's any good and message you. It's gonna be a few months from now, though, as it requires me to use software on my PC which is in another city, and I only have my Mac where I'm at right nowĀ ?

Not a problem. Looking forward to it

On 4/26/2020 at 6:56 PM, mxtt said:

Ā 

Ā 

Like my post says - the audio is questionable. So you can give it a listen and compared. Just to clarify also Day In the Sun by Annaliese Van Der Pol was released on That's so Raven Too soundtrack it's not unreleased. I usually just put demos or alternates in outtake albums.Ā : )Ā 

Hilary Duff (Original Press)

Dignity Outtakes

Metamorphosis Outtakes

New Tracks, 5 Song Sampler (3/5)

Kara DioGuardi Demos Post

RunningĀ (Confetti Demo)

Don't tell me she was gonna use the Slim Thug remix as the original With Love.... please....Ā :yeah:

Ā 

Also, is Dignity + Metamorphosis Outtakes empty on purpose?Ā :awkwardney:

Edited by Cherish

18 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Don't tell me she was gonna use the Slim Thug remix as the original With Love.... please....Ā :yeah:

Ā 

Also, is Dignity + Metamorphosis Outtakes empty on purpose?Ā :awkwardney:

I'm not sure what the intention was! But that was just an unmastered sample CD.

Omg. I forgot to put Dignity back, I'm sorry. I was changing something, because Reach Out is actually from Best Of. I was reminded of that recently and although I let it slip before I had to fix it. But last night I was exhausted. Will update in a few.

Ā 

Update: Metamorphosis is okay!

Update 2: Omg the second Britney gif I've watched on a loop and I'm dying

Edited by mxtt
  • LMAO 1