Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

1 hour ago, Dannysandsmark said:

Yeah, Smile and I Will were all considered for Dignity 2.0, but were discarded early on. Twisted made it for a longer time, but the only ones that were there until the end and then repurposed into Best Of were Reach Out and Holiday. Later Vanessa Hudgens tried I Will for her second album but it was also leftover.

Twisted <3 hear this song is my dreammmm :'(

1 hour ago, selenagomez said:

I listened to her metamorphosis album for the first time yesterday. I was shocked by how good the first 5 songs were, and I was pleased. But after that, none of the other songs on the album were good, except for track 14 - a day in the sun.

Did you just say 'The Math' is bad?

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 2

20 hours ago, Dannysandsmark said:

https://hiddenjams.com/unreleased-songs/hilary-duff-unreleased-songs/

According to this, it was actually for Dignity instead. Though I remember reading about it being considered for 2.0,

Guys, that website has a song named “Don’t Stop”, do you think that it is Avril’s song? Because it’s melody is very similar to what Hilary was recording those days. I was even listening to it yesterday and it seems like it is a sister of “Outlaw”

1 minute ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Guys, that website has a song named “Don’t Stop”, do you think that it is Avril’s song? Because it’s melody is very similar to what Hilary was recording those days. I was even listening to it yesterday and it seems like it is a sister of “Outlaw”

I was wondering about that... it is the first time that i heard something about this title. weird ?