Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

On 4/26/2020 at 9:56 PM, mxtt said:

Like my post says - the audio is questionable. So you can give it a listen and compared. Just to clarify also Day In the Sun by Annaliese Van Der Pol was released on That's so Raven Too soundtrack it's not unreleased. I usually just put demos or alternates in outtake albums. : ) 

Hilary Duff (Original Press)

Dignity Outtakes

Metamorphosis Outtakes

New Tracks, 5 Song Sampler (3/5)

Kara DioGuardi Demos Post

Running (Confetti Demo)

Is there much of a difference between the two "Reach Out" tracks? Production-wise, I mean. I know one's a solo version and the other is the rap version.

9 hours ago, 24SOTF said:

Is there much of a difference between the two "Reach Out" tracks? Production-wise, I mean. I know one's a solo version and the other is the rap version.

I think the differences are mostly in the stems.

1 example: When she says “All I need is to feel you” around 1m mark, in the album version* it’s sung at a higher note. In the demo she keeps it low. 

The solo is the same master as the album version, just no rap, so it’s a minute or so shorter. Otherwise no differences really unless someone else caught something I missed.

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Do you have?  Do you have?  Shouldn't the first thing you said...was....Thank you?  And then, put in a request.  Come on people.  Members put in a lot of time arranging and uploading great stuff for us to have.  The least we can do, is to say...thank you. 

And that is my Monday afternoon rant.  Your King has spoken.  Long live me.

King.jpg

Thanks for what? I already had those tracks, I'm just getting them in better quality. Thanks for getting into a conversation that is none of your business, the day I take something of yours then claim. I have contributed more than you by the way.

• WTF 1

Do you have?  Do you have?  Shouldn't the first thing you said...was....Thank you?  And then, put in a request.  Come on people.  Members put in a lot of time arranging and uploading great stuff for us to have.  The least we can do, is to say...thank you. 

King.jpg

Thanks for what? I already had those tracks, I'm just getting them in better quality. Thanks for getting into a conversation that is none of your business, the day I take something of yours then claim. I have contributed more than you by the way.

King.jpg

20 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

King.jpg

• LMAO 2

1 hour ago, arthurmondragon said:

It's good that you already had them and were just attempting to get them in a better quality.  Something we all like to do.  However, that does not mean that you still cannot say thank you before making a request.  That was my only point.   But I do appreciate your feedback. 

41 minutes ago, arthurmondragon said:

Thnks!!!

Good boy.  You do know how to say thanks.  I guess my little bit of friendly advise worked.  Yea for me.   I am always here to help.  Just ask anybody who knows me here.  

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, mxtt said:

I think the differences are mostly in the stems.

1 example: When she says “All I need is to feel you” around 1m mark, in the album version* it’s sung at a higher note. In the demo she keeps it low. 

The solo is the same master as the album version, just no rap, so it’s a minute or so shorter. Otherwise no differences really unless someone else caught something I missed.

Okay, thanks :)

2 hours ago, arthurmondragon said:

TF whoknowsmehere has shared countless numbers of FLAC files, and is always the first to jump to share something if someone requests it.

Check yo privilege.

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

43 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

TF whoknowsmehere has shared countless numbers of FLAC files, and is always the first to jump to share something if someone requests it.

Check yo privilege.

Thank you for those amazingly kind words.  It makes a heart feel all warm an fuzzy when their greatness is recognized.  LOL.  I kid cus I Can.  :) 

Seriously though.  Thank you very much. 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, arthurmondragon said:

51 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

Check yo privilege.

Exactly. You can check my DMs with them, or practically any FLAC request in the forum. Whoknowsmehere might be, in my experience, one of the greatest sharing members in PHF. I stand by that.

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1