Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

3 hours ago, shout87 said:

I do need the original HD album. There are slight differences to DYWM, Weird, and HA too.

30 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

If you could please share the "Running" demo sung by Kerli it would be awesome! My version is MQ and I would like to have a better quality of that demo. 

I'm also quite intrigued by the Hilary Duff original version. I always thought the one I have was the only one :lol: 

40 minutes ago, 24SOTF said:

I would love:

Hilary Duff - Hilary Duff (Original Version)
Demos
Dignity Outtakes
Metamorphosis Outtakes

Like my post says - the audio is questionable. So you can give it a listen and compared. Just to clarify also Day In the Sun by Annaliese Van Der Pol was released on That's so Raven Too soundtrack it's not unreleased. I usually just put demos or alternates in outtake albums. : ) 

Hilary Duff (Original Press)

Dignity Outtakes

Metamorphosis Outtakes

New Tracks, 5 Song Sampler (3/5)

Kara DioGuardi Demos Post

Running (Confetti Demo)

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

15 hours ago, mxtt said:

Like my post says - the audio is questionable. So you can give it a listen and compared. Just to clarify also Day In the Sun by Annaliese Van Der Pol was released on That's so Raven Too soundtrack it's not unreleased. I usually just put demos or alternates in outtake albums. : ) 

Dignity Outtakes

Metamorphosis Outtakes

Running (Confetti Demo)

Do you have New Tracks, 5 Song Sampler (3/5) in LOSSLESS?

12 hours ago, 24SOTF said:

Thank you! I wonder if anybody has the "Come Clean" demo by Kara?

I’ve never seen it. Maybe with UTS having come out recently we’ll see more sometime. I like cussing and I like when she says fuck in Supergirl

Edited by mxtt

1 hour ago, shout87 said:

Btw, the happy filter sounds fan made. Little Voice sounds like someone just chopped the talking out. Come Clean sounds like her real voice without autotuned (in other words, raw vocal there). 

1. That’s what filtered means - it’s just filtered background audio from the movie Material Girls - same with Play With Fire.

2. Little Voice - I said in my initial post that the intro was different and had no man talking

3. Thats what Not Mastered means

Everything you mentioned was already listed, and you’re welcome by the way?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, arthurmondragon said:

Do you have?  Do you have?  Shouldn't the first thing you said...was....Thank you?  And then, put in a request.  Come on people.  Members put in a lot of time arranging and uploading great stuff for us to have.  The least we can do, is to say...thank you. 

And that is my Monday afternoon rant.  Your King has spoken.  Long live me.

King.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, mxtt said:

Dignity Outtakes

Metamorphosis Outtakes

Running (Confetti Demo)

Thank you so much for Hilary.  I am always looking for her stuff.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 24SOTF said:

Thank you! I wonder if anybody has the "Come Clean" demo by Kara?

Sorry. I don't have it.  But I would love to hear it.  Someone please share if you have it.  :)

I do have this demo if you don't already have it? 

Better Days (Demo by Phoebe Ryan)

12 minutes ago, Dannysandsmark said:

Does anyone happen to have a full version of Someone's Watching Over Me? With all the "oh oh"'s that were deleted from the album version, but in CD quality instead of a movie rip?

I still dont know why they did that. Hilary even sang the movie version in concert.