Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

13 minutes ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Guys, that website has a song named “Don’t Stop”, do you think that it is Avril’s song? Because it’s melody is very similar to what Hilary was recording those days. I was even listening to it yesterday and it seems like it is a sister of “Outlaw”

Did Avril write the song? Idk, I know it's been years but I still feel like there's bad blood between Hilary and Avril... :cackle: I can't imagine Hilary singing a song she'd written.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Did Avril write the song? Idk, I know it's been years but I still feel like there's bad blood between Hilary and Avril... :cackle: I can't imagine Hilary singing a song she'd written.

This is the track information according to genius:

Produced BySebastian Teigan & Ketil Jansen

Written ByTayla Parx, Lauren Christy, Sebastian Kornelius Gautier Teigen, Avril Lavigne& Ketil Jansen

I know that Hilary worked with Lauren, I don’t know about the others. And Avril could have added something later so that’s the reason why she was credited. And maybe she didn’t include it because it was a Hilary’s song. 

3 minutes ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Written ByTayla Parx, Lauren Christy, Sebastian Kornelius Gautier Teigen, Avril Lavigne& Ketil Jansen

I know that Hilary worked with Lauren, I don’t know about the others. And Avril could have added something later so that’s the reason why she was credited. And maybe she didn’t include it because it was a Hilary’s song. 

make sense

6 minutes ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

I guess it's possible! If Lauren and Tayla were involved, it doesn't sound like Avril wrote it all by herself so they could have shopped it to Hilary first. We'll have to find the writing credits for the Hilary version and see if they match.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I guess it's possible! If Lauren and Tayla were involved, it doesn't sound like Avril wrote it all by herself so they could have shopped it to Hilary first. We'll have to find the writing credits for the Hilary version and see if they match.

I just don’t know how we could do that... or even if someone knows about the song or if someone even heard it 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, iSeeCyrus said:

For anyone interested, I obtained a lossless copy of the "New Tracks" promo CD sampler from a Discogs user. Some of you have been searching for it for a while.

Here are all 5 unmastered tracks from "New Tracks" Dignity sampler:

Hide contents

Thank you very much ❤️❤️

On 11/6/2020 at 12:09 AM, iSeeCyrus said:

For anyone interested, I obtained a lossless copy of the "New Tracks" promo CD sampler from a Discogs user. Some of you have been searching for it for a while.

Here are all 5 unmastered tracks from "New Tracks" Dignity sampler:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks again for sharing ? I very much enjoyed these

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 3:10 PM, mxtt said:

Aw you're welcome x1000000! If you're willing to share it, I'd love to hear what the end result is from that instrumental : )

I'm going to be working on some Hilary stuff this week!

Edit: Here’s my attempt at turning the “Come Clean” Karaoke Version into an Instrumental. A little bit of vocal artifact in the verses but otherwise pretty solid! 

https://dbree.org/v/cac315

Edited by EliAnon
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1