• 2 weeks later...

Boombox originally pitched to Britney Spears during In The Zone sessions before Kylie recorded it. Both were also pitched Low by Kelly Clarkson in their respective album sessions in 2003

Kylie Minogue - Boombox (Britney Spears Reject) [In The Zone Reject]

Danielle also wrote Boombox

Danielle Brisebois - Low (Britney Spears Demo) [In The Zone Demo]
https://youtu.be/NwLOwQpTnuY

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 8:00 PM, Britney Xposed said:

Boombox originally pitched to Britney Spears during In The Zone sessions before Kylie recorded it. Both were also pitched Low by Kelly Clarkson in their respective album sessions in 2003

Kylie Minogue - Boombox (Britney Spears Reject) [In The Zone Reject]

https://youtu.be/NwLOwQpTnuY

Danielle is a legend :hail: 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 7:00 PM, Britney Xposed said:

Boombox originally pitched to Britney Spears during In The Zone sessions before Kylie recorded it.

Kylie Minogue - Boombox

Sorry but I’m not just going to accept this statement at face value. Particularly as Kylie’s demo is two decades old, imbued with so much replay over many years and no actual (non AI) Britney version (with legit meta-data or otherwise) has even leaked,  if anyone feels so inclined though, please leak hers ..

.. Kylie fans can go there too though, so for newer members of the fanbase (getting on board during the “Tension” era) add this to your encyclopedia of knowledge ..

“Toxic” was written with Janet Jackson in mind, but was initially pitched to Kylie, who rejected it, the track was eventually recorded by Britney.

Cathy Dennis - Toxic (Kylie Minogue Reject) [Body Language Era]

4 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Sorry but I’m not just going to accept this statement at face value. Particularly as Kylie’s demo is two decades old, imbued with so much replay over many years and no actual (non AI) Britney version (with legit meta-data or otherwise) has even leaked,  if anyone feels so inclined though, please leak hers ..

.. Kylie fans can go there too though, so for newer members of the fanbase (getting on board during the “Tension” era) add this to your encyclopedia of knowledge ..

“Toxic” was written with Janet Jackson in mind, but was initially pitched to Kylie, who rejected it, the track was eventually recorded by Britney.

Cathy Dennis - Toxic (Kylie Minogue Reject) [Body Language Era]

I’m not sure I understand lol. Boombox was offered to Britney before Kylie as I said. And low was offered to both. That’s on interviews with the sole writer since 2013

Edited by Britney Xposed

19 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

I’m not sure I understand lol. Boombox was offered to Britney before Kylie as I said. And low was offered to both. That’s on interviews with the producer since 2013

Perhaps, but this is a Minogue thread (not a Britney one) and therefore (as part of its remit) is not intended to promote any commercially viable artist other than Kylie or Dannii Minogue.

Edited by Dax Diameter

17 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Perhaps, but this is a Minogue thread (not a Britney one) and therefore (as part of its remit) is not intended to promote any commercially viable artist other than Kylie or Dannii Minogue.

Well I will continue to do what I want and post what I’d like. The post was actually about Kylie🤣

15 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Well I will continue to do what I want and post what I’d like. The post was actually about Kylie🤣

You were ‘bigging up’ Britney by emphasizing a long established, much loved Kylie demo began life with Britney. Unless the Britney demo is actually out there (which it is not), then that’s flaming and hardly of interest to a Kylie fan who already has the version they want.

Edited by Dax Diameter

3 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

You were ‘bigging up’ Britney by emphasizing a long established, much loved Kylie demo began life with Britney. Unless the Britney demo is actually out there (which it is not), then that’s flaming and hardly of interest to a Kylie fan who already has the version they want.

I didn’t say Britney recorded it. I said it was pitched to her before Kylie recorded it. Which was confirmed with one of the writers by a member of my research team. And it’s the history of a KYLIE song. Which actual fans of music would be interested in. I have no interest in what people care about or believe. I give facts 💁‍♂️

16 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

I didn’t say Britney recorded it. I said it was pitched to her before Kylie recorded it. Which was confirmed with one of the writers by a member of my research team. And it’s the history of a KYLIE song. Which actual fans of music would be interested in. I have no interest in what people care about or believe. I give facts 💁‍♂️

I don’t care if she did or she did not, I’m not going to get that deep on the topic of a present and future rival artist on a Kylie thread.

Well go take it to a Britney thread then. Industry (including writers) give PR quotes all the time as they want to be perceived as being in the same league as successful artists, it’s a form of networking.

Until the ‘fact’ the track was recorded by Britney is proven by the actual existence of a Britney version, without internet consensus being “it’s AI”, then and only then does it matter and even then, (primarily) to those who collect Britney, who guess what? You would be more inclined to find on a Britney thread.

Edited by Dax Diameter