16 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Well go take it to a Britney thread then. Industry (including writers) give PR quotes all the time as they want to be perceived as being in the same league as successful artists, it’s a form of networking.

Until the ‘fact’ the track was recorded by Britney is proven by the actual existence of a Britney version, without internet consensus being “it’s AI”, then and only then does it matter and even then, (primarily) to those who collect Britney, who guess what? You would be more inclined to find on a Britney thread.

Like I said. I’ll do and post what I want, and again I’m not interested in what you or anyone else care about. You internet fans know everything but really know absolutely nothing. 💁‍♂️ I said what I said and I’ll say it again

Edited by Britney Xposed

1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

Like I said. I’ll do and post what I want, and again I’m not interested in what you or anyone else care about. You internet fans know everything but really know absolutely nothing. 💁‍♂️ I said what I said and I’ll say it again

Not everybody who likes Kylie, likes Britney. No reasonable person clicks on a Kylie thread for Britney content (and vice versa). It’s weirdly myopic to fill a Kylie thread with speculation pertaining to another artist. Britney already has enough threads of her own!

If a supposed Britney version of “Boombox” exists, then it might be a big deal to Britney fans (by volition of it being a Britney leak), but on a dedicated Kylie thread - even its actual leakage is not worthy of anything other than a YouTube link of mild interest (at best)!

It genuinely saddens me to discover this is not a principle we share and that consequentially we have a difference of opinion (on how to avoid mess and chaos). I previously never thought of you in anything other than the warmest of terms and despite this unfortunate difference of opinion I still wish you nothing but peace and good vibes 🧘‍♂️☮️

Edited by Dax Diameter

Discography highlights from Kylie’s original competition at the start of her career (who have since been forgotten by the sands of time), are as follows:

Spoiler

Sonia:

Debbie Gibson:

Tiffany:

With the exception of Sonia, the others out performed Kylie in the U.S. market for their debut and sophomore album cycles, before fading away. Do not let the smiles fool you, each one is embittered by the fact Kylie became “The chosen one” (and they did not).

As you may know “Shocked” (for various reasons) was not originally intended to be the fourth (final) single from the “Rhythm of Love” album era (“Secrets” was).

After Kylie refused to film a video/ promote the track, Simon Cowell contacted Kylie’s then producers to get permission to use it for an (ultimately) failed singer/ actress (Sophie Lawrence), that he attempted to later launch:

Edited by Dax Diameter

43 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Discography highlights from Kylie’s original competition at the start of her career (who have since been forgotten by the sands of time), are as follows:

Reveal hidden contents

With the exception of Sonia, the others out performed Kylie in the U.S. market for their debut and sophomore album cycles, before fading away. Do not let the smiles fool you, each one is embittered by the fact Kylie became “The chosen one” (and they did not).

As you may know “Shocked” (for various reasons) was not originally intended to be the fourth (final) single from the “Rhythm of Love” era (“Secrets” was).

After Kylie refused to film a video/ promote the track, Simon Cowell contacted Kylie’s then producers to get permission to use it for an (ultimately) failed singer/ actress (Sophie Lawrence), that he attempted to later launch:

Can you keep Sofia Lawrence out of a thread about Kylie Minogue. This thread is to promote Kylie and Dannie Minogue and no reasonable fan is coming here for Sophie Lawrence or Simon Cowell

-Thanks

In other news, a long buried revealing picture of Dannii in a chain-mail top (taken to promote the “Girl” album), from a long since ceased publication “Lads Mag”, has recently surfaced on social media (much to Dannii’s embarrassment):

AljdQXb.jpg

Edited by Dax Diameter

On 9/9/2023 at 2:41 AM, Dax Diameter said:

In other news, a long buried revealing picture of Dannii in a chain-mail top (taken to promote the “Girl” album), from a long since ceased publication “Lads Mag”, has recently surfaced on social media (much to Dannii’s embarrassment):

AljdQXb.jpg

She looks more beautiful now than she did back here 🙃

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 3:43 PM, Dax Diameter said:

Current album ‘TENSION’, is Kylie’s 9th overall to peak at No.1 in the U.K. album chart upon release.  I have fond memories of them all for different reasons.

XI04AiT.jpg

Were these big in your territory? Which do you prefer overall?

Crazy that Light Years and X didn't get to #1 :yeah: 

• Like 1

Certain interviewers have recently expressed interest to Kylie lately about her unreleased tracks and the potential for her to release her favorites on some kind of future album project. This has resulted in Kylie responding by floating the idea of any such project being preceded by a future "Anti Tour 2".  The set-list of which would intentionally avoid well known hits and instead focus on lesser known bangers, non singles, 'B' sides and deeper cuts.  This inspired me to attempt my own top 40 shortlist from which to cherry pic and narrow down a set-list from.

Spoiler

Right Here, Right Now
Turn It In To Love
Enjoy Yourself 
Never Too Late
It's No Secret
Got to be Certain
Holding On
I'm Over Dreaming (Over You)
Koocachoo
No More Rain
One Boy Girl