5 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

Dannii releases a new single “We Could Be The One” on June 2nd:

It is the theme tune to her new gay dating show “I Kissed A Boy”.

Love it! A lot better than the meh singles b/w her last album and now. Not my new fav. of hers, but pretty great! Thanks for sharing- I wasn't keeping up with her reality show.

• YAAASSS 1

Press article, giving promo to Dannii’s first new single in six years “We Could Be The One”, described as ‘euphoric’, released June 2nd. (Her first since the Sia written “Galaxy” in 2017). Dannii is now reunited with her long time producer Ian Masterson.

https://retropopmagazine.com/dannii-minogue-finally-returns-to-pop-with-euphoric-new-single-we-could-be-the-one/?fbclid=IwAR0nnReU6NmBJ3v-7Vw60sCzg-a0MPiyMWbP1tLGuv4U_W7FqBjqw13a-5A

Spotify and Apple Pre-Save Links:

https://presave.to/mTFP01D

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update

I don’t think the below is a definitive list of the recent Kylie leaks (but I do think it’s close). Can someone (who knows for sure) correct me if I have placed any of the following tracks in the WRONG album era.

Also, can anyone define with certainty, precisely WHICH album era’s tracks 46 to 53, should be placed in?

Lastly, are there any tracks that leaked (in full) recently, that are completely ABSENT from the below list:

“Tension” Studio Sessions:

01. Drum
02. Piano

“Disco” Studio Sessions:

03. A Rose is a Rose
04. Disco
05. Feel The Love
06. People
07. Sad Songs
08. Tears Of Joy
09. The Loneliest Kind of Lover

[“Disco” Era (Continued), Early Demo’s Of Other Tracks We Now Have In Later/ Final Form]:

10. Fine Wine (Demo)
11. Last Dance (Demo)
12. Real Groove (Demo)
13. Say Something (Demo)
14. Spotlight (Demo)
15. The Loneliest Kind of Lover (Demo)
16. Till You Love Somebody (Demo)
17. Where Does the DJ Go? (Demo)

“Golden” Studio Sessions:

18. Beautiful Disaster 
19. Feel
20. Fingerprints
21. Four Letter Word
22. Golden (Rollin' Demo)
23. Here I Go Again
24. Like Lightning
25. Not Letting Go
26. Rewind
27. Sweet Spot
28. Tambourine (Rock Me)
29. Was It Ever Really Love?

[“Golden” Era (Continued), Early Demo’s/ Alt. Mix Of Other Tracks We Now Have In Later/ Final Form]:

30. A Lifetime to Repair (Demo) 
31. Dancing (Alt Mix)
32. Every Little Part of Me (Demo)
33. Golden (Demo)
34. Live A Little (Demo)
35. Low Blow (Demo)
36. Stop Me From Falling (Demo)

“Kiss Me Once” Studio Sessions:

37. Beat Of My Heart
38. Down By The River [AKA “Eyes On You”]
39. Down By The River [AKA “Eyes On You”] (Demo)
40. Uncut Stone

“Aphrodite” Studio Sessions:

41. Tears Will Dry
42. What Do You Know 

“X” Album Sessions:

43. Nothing Lost, Nothing Gained

“Fever” Album Era:

44. Come Into My World (Fischerspooner Studio ‘Live’ Edit For “Top Of The Pops”)

“Light Years” Studio Sessions:

45. Whenever You Feel Like It (Original “Light Years” Era Mix)

Others (Unknown Era):

46. Beat Of My Heart
47. Home
48. Home (Version 2)
49. incomplete 
50. Rest Of Our Lives
51. Shooting Star
52. Spotlight
53. Tia Maria

On the pre-release teaser snippet for Dannii’s upcoming “We Could Be The One (Trouser Enthusiasts Remix)”, the track bangs extra hard with gay club, dance floor’s in mind:

I guess it has to - what with ‘Pride’ season fast approaching, now we are fully out the pandemic.

Dannii’s team have had the wherewithal to re-cut the BBC promo footage from her show and assemble an official music video out of it:

Let’s all be good homo’s and support her at a grassroots level by streaming the song x

Edited by Dax Diameter

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst most continue to obsess over the chart performance of “Padam Padam”, naughty Danielle Jane is also scoring what is shaping up to be her biggest hit in almost two decades:

r5HcMem.jpg
One of her more interesting recent (music focussed) interviews in support of its release:

https://www.euphoriazine.com/blog/2023/06/interviews-dannii-minogue/

The holy trinity of Rachel Steven’s “Come & Get It”, Holly Valance’s “State Of Mind” and Dannii’s “Neon Nights”, are considered to be essential dance/ pop albums by every noughties gay.

To celebrate today’s re-release of the 20 Year Expanded Reissue of “Neon Nights”, I felt it was finally time to present a deep dive of Dannii’s videography as she strives to find opportunities to break away from (making rent with) TV presenting gigs (on the side) and hopefully gets back into her first and one true passion in life - Music.

The Matinèe is about to begin so grab some popcorn, find a cozy seat on the sofa & let’s go:

Dannii - Her Recording Artist Career & Chronological Videography Highlights From It (A Music + Style Evolution):

Xg1eriW.jpg

BFLd5wd.jpg

Spoiler

[Her 1st Album Era “Love & Kisses”]:

“Love & Kisses”:

“$ucce$$”:

“Don’t Wanna Take This Pain” (Dannii’s team attempt to target her toward a U.S. audience before changing their minds):

“Jump To The Beat” (A slice of cheese recorded for the European release of her debut album):

“Baby Love” (Dannii finally discovers the dancefloor for the first time):

[Her 2nd Album Era “Get Into You”]:

”Show You The Way To Go” (in which Dannii gets funky and reveals the timbre of her range and R&B vocal chops):

“Love’s On Every Corner” (The first occasion a Minogue sister was given a Cathy Dennis penned track):

“This Is The Way”:

“Get Into You” (Dannii does ‘Rock’, inspired by Janet Jackson’s “Black Cat”, a decade previously):

“Rescue Me” (Non Album Feature):

[Her 3rd Album Era “Girl”] (Dannii discovers some unknown producers called Xenomania and gives them a big break):

“All I Wanna Do” (In which Dannii flirts with the joys of hardcore peroxide and makes the head-banging frustration of a narrowband internet connection somehow look glamorous for the purpose of filming a music video):

“Disremembrance” (Dannii accidentally creates a Chav anthem for people who like to wear man made fibers and who will also go on to enjoy both Scooter and Cascada):

“Everlasting Night” (Non Studio Album, Non Xenomania Single):

[Her 4th Album Era “Neon Nights”]:

Who Do You Love Now”:

“Put The Needle On It” (In which Dannii makes the worst hairdressing decision of her life and also becomes the first Minogue sister to utilize the services of Karen Poole for the very first time):

“I Begin To Wonder”:

“Don’t Wanna Lose This Groove”:

[Her 5th Album Era “Club Disco”]:

“You Won’t Forget About Me”:

“Perfection”:

“So Under Pressure” (A song Dannii co-wrote that lyrically describes the intense pressure she unexpectedly found herself under to be a media spokesperson for her sister during the time period when Kylie spent time out of the public gaze whilst undergoing treatment for cancer):

“I Can’t Sleep At Night”:

“Touch Me Like That” (In which Dannii wears a wig originally created for a former cast member of the original series of TV Soap “Dynasty”).

[Her Orphan Single/ Dannii Parentless Album Era:

“100 Degrees” (With Kylie):

“Galaxy” (Written by Sia):

Edited by Dax Diameter

• Poison ivy changed the title to Kylie (+ Dannii) Minogue | General Discussion Thread