Rihanna Confirms Super Bowl 2023 Half Time Show

Main Pop Girl

Rihanna has confirmed she will be performing at the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show!

Five years ago I would have been so excited for this, but girl has been out of the music industry for so long at this point that I'm not really too hyped for a performance from her...

But I guess if she's performing she'll probably drop some new music around the same time so I guess a musical comeback is on the way.

She definitely has enough hits and she seems like she always puts on a good show. I think she'll do well!

Your thoughts? <3 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

will she be talking about moisturizing foundation for 15 minutes or will she also sing something? 

She'll be singing all the hits!

"We found the right shade for your faceeeee"

"You can come and use my lash curler, urler, urler, aye, aye, aye"

"Your face is in Contrastia...Apply the dark, apply the light"

• LMAO 6

4 minutes ago, Leaving said:

She'll be singing all the hits!

"We found the right shade for your faceeeee"

"You can come and use my lash curler, urler, urler, aye, aye, aye"

"Your face is in Contrastia...Apply the dark, apply the light"

Wonder if she still manages to remember the lyrics to songs she's barely sung once in the studio like 10 years ago 

• Sad 1

I agree with y'all, girl has got the hits but the long ass hiatus has killed the momentum of her stardom. Maybe this could trigger a resurgence? Rihanna's hits are still HUGE and I'd much rather watch Rihanna than Taylor Swift personally. Also, maybe her absence will actually work in her favor and draw in more people?? She was really overexposed at one point, so maybe her appearance this year will be boosted by people's curiosity whether our good sis Riri still got it you know. I'm definitely excited for this. :morning:

• YAAASSS 1

On 9/26/2022 at 11:31 PM, Cypher said:

I heard a rumour that Taylor Swift turned down the Superbowl and Rihanna was the 2nd choice.. which is an interesting choice...to say the least.

I'm much more of a Navy member (?) than a Swiftie, but at this point I think that Taylor would have actually made a lot more sense as a performer. Apparently she doesn't want to commit to it until she's finished rerecording all her albums? I guess she knows that the Superbowl always leads to a huge surge in streaming numbers so she wants to be prepared when it does :orly: 

17 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

I agree with y'all, girl has got the hits but the long ass hiatus has killed the momentum of her stardom. Maybe this could trigger a resurgence? Rihanna's hits are still HUGE and I'd much rather watch Rihanna than Taylor Swift personally. Also, maybe her absence will actually work in her favor and draw in more people?? She was really overexposed at one point, so maybe her appearance this year will be boosted by people's curiosity whether our good sis Riri still got it you know. I'm definitely excited for this. :morning:

I hope Rihanna makes a comeback! Unfortunately it seems the pop world doesn't seem to really like seeing women with children still be sexy and fierce (Katy :() so I'm not sure if it will happen though :awkwardney:

• 4 months later...