#PopHatesFlops Will Be Closing In October

Main Pop Girl

aww.  i appreciate all the hard work you put into maintaining building and uplifting this site. i had alot of fun here even though i didnt join until wayy later on i still appreciated checking in here. ill never forget the one convo we had in the discord where you said you stan selena and i asked if it was the boring one or the dead one :stretcher:  im sorry to hear about the toxicity among some circles on this site. i understand how that would bring you down. thank you for this community and platform and all the hard work <3 hope you find success in your other ventures. sad news to see it go :flush: but if its whats healthiest and natural and you feel in your hearts is the direction it needs to go then i support you

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Okay but you know what? I was thinking... can we do a Farewell PHF Playlist in Spotify to put in the main page? I guess I will get sad watching it there but I also think it would be really cool to have it.

Just in case, I'd suggest including Lana Del Rey's Yosemite, of course :yeah: 

• Like 2

@Tweener, there's never been anything but love from my end! I miss the days where you and I would talk so much shit in the chatbox :cackle: But I'm glad to know you're still visiting PHF even if you don't post as much anymore <3 We will always be here to welcome you home!

@onewish You bitch :cackle: I should have known that was you! SHE'S NOT BORING! :tanya: She's just soulful!

@Moonchild Watch this space. ;) 

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

hi! wow, maybe i'm a bit late to this

I don't use this site anymore, at all. i was very into leaking and trading in 2016 as well, and most of my old links are broken from those sites shutting down (haha... oh well.) I don't have any very strong memories from here, i think i was a bit young as a user so i wouldn't remember much, but I always remember hunting for trades to get melanie martinez, rita ora, charli xcx, and poppy stuff back then. I don't have any specific shout outs either, but I won't forget those old days of hunting and messaging and making my trading document and listening to stuff thinking "wow, it's so cool only a few people will ever hear this." I remember a lot of you guys in this thread from back then, so I'd totally join the discord to see how everybody's doing!

It's sad to see this site go, mostly for nostalgic reasons, but when a sunrises it must eventually set.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

Thank you for this site, i joined back in 2018, and i admit i stopped participating in conversations but I checked the site every now and then, and your threads are the best, i loved reading them, and all the generous people here who are happy to help others, i will miss you all, and best of luck with your future, sending best wishes to everyone, much love ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Black Ariana
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Goodbye. said:

Thank you for this site, i joined back in 2018, and i admit i stopped participating in conversations but I checked the site every now and then, and your threads are the best, i loved reading them, and all the generous people here who are happy to help others, i will miss you all, and best of luck with your future, sending best wishes to everyone, much love ❤️❤️❤️

3 hours ago, Charlie91xo said:

ahh that's a shame.

I was one of the original members on pop hates fags but honestly, I stopped visiting/posting as often as we had an influx of the toxic members

Thank you for the work you have put it over the years <3 

Guys, we're actually not closing.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
  • WTF 1

I'm so happy you won't be closed. Really. ?
I was registered here in 2017 but never posted anything i'm kinda shy tho. And you guys are so nice and sweet here. There were a lot of funny or cute moments in various threads which gave me many memories. I just wanted to say all these words and THANK YOU for this place, and I'm really happy you found the solution.

P.S. there are no places where Amelia Lily or other iconic pop girls from the past are still remembered so it makes you even more treasured :awkwardney:

• Like 2