#PopHatesFlops Will Be Closing In October

Main Pop Girl

11 hours ago, Mintos said:

I'm so happy you won't be closed. Really. ?
I was registered here in 2017 but never posted anything i'm kinda shy tho. And you guys are so nice and sweet here. There were a lot of funny or cute moments in various threads which gave me many memories. I just wanted to say all these words and THANK YOU for this place, and I'm really happy you found the solution.

P.S. there are no places where Amelia Lily or other iconic pop girls from the past are still remembered so it makes you even more treasured :awkwardney:

Well, we're staying open for now but the site will never survive if we don't get more members and posts! :yeah: So even if you're shy, please try to participate in threads and start new ones so we can keep staying alive :hail: 

• Like 3

Why am I JUST SEEING THIS ?❤. I'm pretty sure I joined in 2016, so the site was still relatively new and I had no idea. It's the first place I saw so many megaposts that made me want to listen to certain artists discographies. Oh fuck, it's also where I fell in love with and had this intense time with Lina Morgana's music. I suffered a pretty bad anxiety attack from personal stuff and I remember back in the day how cozy it felt to check.the site. I've been so busy with my own music stuff that it's been hard to check daily. But this place really was/is something special ?

20 hours ago, sher179 said:

Why am I JUST SEEING THIS ?❤. I'm pretty sure I joined in 2016, so the site was still relatively new and I had no idea. It's the first place I saw so many megaposts that made me want to listen to certain artists discographies. Oh fuck, it's also where I fell in love with and had this intense time with Lina Morgana's music. I suffered a pretty bad anxiety attack from personal stuff and I remember back in the day how cozy it felt to check.the site. I've been so busy with my own music stuff that it's been hard to check daily. But this place really was/is something special ?

The site is staying open. 

@Skinny Legend fix the title ?

And link to the new admin thread. 

Edited by Vixen Eyes
  • LMAO 1