Stranger Things S4 | 002/004

Rauru

001/004

002/004

After releasing the new clip with 002/004 in its description, they changed last years teasers to 001/004 so unless we are way off, I think its safe to say well get 2 more teasers/trailers with the last, perhaps, revealing the dates. I know COVID slowed down a lot but I hope we get it soon. (And give me the Witcher S2 already, fuck. Its done been wrapped in Jan or Feb, edit that shit and give me Henry Cavil Geralt hotness.)

Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

I know that I am probably a minority of 1 here.  But I have never seen a single episode of this series.  I hear a lot of people talking about it.  Even at work.   But to be honest, I have had no desire to check it out.  Is it really that good? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I know that I am probably a minority of 1 here.  But I have never seen a single episode of this series.  I hear a lot of people talking about it.  Even at work.   But to be honest, I have had no desire to check it out.  Is it really that good? 

I say go for it! None of the seasons will be as good as the first but they are def entertaining and still good overall. I took ages before giving it a chance, even tho I love Winona, but once I did I was hooked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cypher said:

tbh, each season has been diminishing returns for me. I wouldn't be surprised if season 4 was the last season. I'll still watch it though since I'm already this far invested!

1 hour ago, Savages said:

I say go for it! None of the seasons will be as good as the first but they are def entertaining and still good overall. I took ages before giving it a chance, even tho I love Winona, but once I did I was hooked.

Thanks guys for the feedback.  I have some vacation coming up.  And I plan on being very lazy during it.  Maybe I will do a little binge watching. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

tbh, each season has been diminishing returns for me. I wouldn't be surprised if season 4 was the last season. I'll still watch it though since I'm already this far invested!

I actually thought season three was a return to form! Although I didn't really like season two at all...It dragged way too much for me :( 

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I actually thought season three was a return to form! Although I didn't really like season two at all...It dragged way too much for me :( 

I guess that's true! I think I went into season 3 already kinda half-hearted so I probably ruined it more for myself. I def agree that season 2 was just way too out there for me though.

11 hours ago, Cypher said:

I guess that's true! I think I went into season 3 already kinda half-hearted so I probably ruined it more for myself. I def agree that season 2 was just way too out there for me though.

I hear you! I was quite surprised they managed to bring it back. I think all the new characters really helped though.

I wonder how many seasons they'll have after 4? I can imagine Millie jumping ship to go do some YA romance pretty soon and I can't imagine the show will keep going without her...

On 5/8/2021 at 3:00 PM, Cypher said:

My thoughts exactly! Such a shame because it started great! I had a real hard time getting through season 3- that’s where I’ll leave it I think.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Has anyone been keeping up with this? <3 I'm five episodes in and it's a pretty mixed bag imo.

Spoiler

A bunch of these plotlines are just so boring to me. I don't care about Hopper and his guard in Russia and I don't care about Joyce and that weird dude trying to save him. Who decided that he was a strong enough character to carry like 20 minutes of every episode? I'm also finding the Eleven plotline pretty dull and Nancy has been annoying me for years at this point. The Will being gay plotline is so awkwardly written and he seems to have no idea how to play it even though I think he's acted really well in past seasons.

Thank god we have Max, Dustin and Steve who are all killing it this season because otherwise I would be very bored :yeah: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leaving said:

Has anyone been keeping up with this? <3 I'm five episodes in and it's a pretty mixed bag imo.

Reveal hidden contents

Totally agree with all of this! I'm going to episode 4 and I'm loving it because of Max, Dustin, Steve and Robin! They're killin' it!

1 minute ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Totally agree with all of this! I'm going to episode 4 and I'm loving it because of Max, Dustin, Steve and Robin! They're killin' it!

I loooved Robin last season but something about her this season is really annoying to me :yeah: Maybe it's just because they've paired her up with Nancy for so much of it and I find their relationship really annoying. But I also feel they've changed her personality to become like a quirky pick me girl from VSCO :cackle: I don't remember her being this talkative or annoying last season!

1 minute ago, Leaving said:

I loooved Robin last season but something about her this season is really annoying to me :yeah: Maybe it's just because they've paired her up with Nancy for so much of it and I find their relationship really annoying. But I also feel they've changed her personality to become like a quirky pick me girl from VSCO :cackle: I don't remember her being this talkative or annoying last season!

Spoiler

You're right, I also don't remember her being so "annoying", specially around Nancy, but maybe it's related with the fact that she's opening up about her sexuality and that's her away of expressing it. You could see that she was nervous at the library with Nancy but she didn't have the courage to tell her why she doesn't like Steve, and never will...

I was done after s3 but my wife wanted to continue. Improvement I think! Not perfect, but good!

Everyone is going crazy over Kate Bush’s “Running up that Hill (Deal With God)”- and rightly so! …but that’s still her best song by a wide margin. Put all of her albums on my iPod for my wife to listen to (for the first time) and also personally gave them another chance. Lots of talent and interesting elements, but I’m still not crazy about her! 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1