Stranger Things S4 | 002/004

Rauru

On 6/14/2022 at 2:55 AM, UnknownBoyPT said:
  Hide contents

You're right, I also don't remember her being so "annoying", specially around Nancy, but maybe it's related with the fact that she's opening up about her sexuality and that's her away of expressing it. You could see that she was nervous at the library with Nancy but she didn't have the courage to tell her why she doesn't like Steve, and never will...

I think that's what they're going for too, but it just seems like they've changed her character so quickly and so out of nowhere that it doesn't feel like a natural progression. But I hope she finds happiness with the trumpet girl and calms down a bit so I can enjoy her character again :cackle: 

8 hours ago, 365MM said:

I was done after s3 but my wife wanted to continue. Improvement I think! Not perfect, but good!

Everyone is going crazy over Kate Bush’s “Running up that Hill (Deal With God)”- and rightly so! …but that’s still her best song by a wide margin. Put all of her albums on my iPod for my wife to listen to (for the first time) and also personally gave them another chance. Lots of talent and interesting elements, but I’m still not crazy about her! 🤷‍♂️ 

The only other song I've heard from Kate is that Wuthering Heights song which is basically just a 12 year old Tumblr girl's fan fiction with a beat behind it :awkwardney: I haven't heard any of her other stuff because that kind of put me off listening to it. But 'Running up That Hill' is such a classic that it honestly wouldn't matter if she never wrote anything again other than that :hail: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Leaving said:

I think that's what they're going for too, but it just seems like they've changed her character so quickly and so out of nowhere that it doesn't feel like a natural progression. But I hope she finds happiness with the trumpet girl and calms down a bit so I can enjoy her character again :cackle: 

I agree, they changed her character to fast and they could do a better progression with her, but I guess they had to act fast to team her with Nancy and her personal story was left behind. But maybe we can see a little bit more of that in the next season 😊

• YAAASSS 1