Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding May Not Live Until The End of 2021

sarahharding.jpg?width=968&auto=webp&qua 

Sarah Harding, a former member of girl group Girls Aloud, has said she was told by a doctor she would probably not be alive next Christmas.

The star revealed last August that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer, which had spread to other parts of her body.

In an extract of her memoir, Hear Me Out, which was published in the Times, Harding wrote: “In December my doctor told me that the upcoming Christmas would probably be my last.

“I don’t want an exact prognosis. I don’t know why anyone would want that. Comfort and being as pain-free as possible is what’s important to me now.”

Harding said she is “trying to live and enjoy every second of my life, however long it might be”.

“I am having a glass of wine or two during all this, because it helps me relax,” she added.

“I’m sure some people might think that’s not a great idea, but I want to try to enjoy myself. I’m at a stage now where I don’t know how many months I have left.

“Who knows, maybe I’ll surprise everyone, but that’s how I’m looking at things.”

Harding also revealed she had sepsis while she was being treated for cancer in hospital. She said she was put into an induced coma and was put on a ventilator.

“Even once I was off the ventilator, I couldn’t speak properly,” she said. “All I could do was make noises that sounded like a chimpanzee trying to communicate.”

Harding said publicly revealing her diagnosis was “scary” but was also “the right thing to do”. She said the support she has received has been incredible, adding: “I’ve been inundated with lovely messages from my fans. I’m grateful beyond words for that.”

Really sad to see Sarah's illness has gotten worse. :'( I'm keeping her in my thoughts and hoping for a miracle recovery...We need her to hold out and stay strong! A GA reunion would never be the same without her!

I heard this yesterday, I was so devastated! Girls Aloud was and still is one of the most phenomenal girl groups I've ever heard, I've never seen a package like them. 

Between SOPHIE and now this, looking like 2021 is going to be the year I lose a lot of my favorite celebrities. I'm hoping she can pull up Kylie Minogue going to come through on the other side! I couldn't imagine the rock to your system to hear that

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

I heard this yesterday, I was so devastated! Girls Aloud was and still is one of the most phenomenal girl groups I've ever heard, I've never seen a package like them. 

Between SOPHIE and now this, looking like 2021 is going to be the year I lose a lot of my favorite celebrities. I'm hoping she can pull up Kylie Minogue going to come through on the other side! I couldn't imagine the rock to your system to hear that

I agree with you! Spice Girls beat them out as my all-time favourite girl group, but GA is a close second. They really played with the boundaries of pop and made their own lane making left of centre bops.

I’m hoping so too. :( But I get the feeling Sarah’s put her body through more than Kylie has so it might just be too much to handle. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

7 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I agree with you! Spice Girls beat them out as my all-time favourite girl group, but GA is a close second. They really played with the boundaries of pop and made their own lane making left of centre bops.

I’m hoping so too. :( But I get the feeling Sarah’s put her body through more than Kylie has so it might just be too much to handle. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

I just never been so invested in both the individual members of a girl group and the girl group as a whole before. Fifth Harmony kinda got me, but that was more because of the drama between all the girls than anything else LOL

You know what that's a fair point. And from what I've read, it's already metastasizing and spreading. It doesn't look awesome, but we say hopeful ❤️

16 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

I just never been so invested in both the individual members of a girl group and the girl group as a whole before. Fifth Harmony kinda got me, but that was more because of the drama between all the girls than anything else LOL

You know what that's a fair point. And from what I've read, it's already metastasizing and spreading. It doesn't look awesome, but we say hopeful ❤️

That's my problem with 5H too...There never seemed to be a genuine friendship there at all. GA had a similar issue to a certain extent, but at least there was the two camps of Cheryl, Kim and Nicola and Sarah and Nadine who seemed to have some kind of bond at least. 

Always gotta stay hopeful! <3 I'm praying for a 'I'll Stand By You' Instagram moment with all the girls singing their old parts!

17 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Let me know if it’s worth reading! It may sound callous but I kinda only wanna read if there’s any GA tea in there.

Will do! It only just shipped from the UK so will take a week or two to get to me. From what I've seen online, there is a lot of GA in it... Each of the other girls wrote a chapter in it or something

On 3/23/2021 at 8:43 PM, xenomania said:

Will do! It only just shipped from the UK so will take a week or two to get to me. From what I've seen online, there is a lot of GA in it... Each of the other girls wrote a chapter in it or something

Seriously? So Sarah's book is probably going to be the last GA reunion we ever get? Wow...

• Shook 1