Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding May Not Live Until The End of 2021

7 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Seriously? So Sarah's book is probably going to be the last GA reunion we ever get? Wow...

I forgot where I read the article, but it said everyone got together in person recently. Don’t know if it meant individually or all at once. Maybe they recorded something of it for posterity/goodby for the fans if worse comes to worse?   

8 hours ago, 365MM said:

I forgot where I read the article, but it said everyone got together in person recently. Don’t know if it meant individually or all at once. Maybe they recorded something of it for posterity/goodby for the fans if worse comes to worse?   

I'm really just hoping for the best here...But maybe this health scare is reminding the girls how important they were to each other at one point, and that when Sarah gets better they'll all make another album together and tour again. That would be the best possible outcome so let's try and make it happen! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 365MM said:

From The Mirror:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sarah-harding-was-plotting-huge-23915781.amp

basically she’s been learning guitar to restart her career as a blues musician?! ...what?!

I hate to say it, but the cancer diagnosis is the most relevant she's been since GA disbanded...She has a better chance of launching a "huge comeback" now than she would have back then imo. I hope it works out for her now!

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I hate to say it, but the cancer diagnosis is the most relevant she's been since GA disbanded...She has a better chance of launching a "huge comeback" now than she would have back then imo. I hope it works out for her now!

Sad but true.