Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

57 minutes ago, reflection said:

also find it interesting how the version of no boys allowed that leaked is different than the one leaks5h posted, very weird group. also they were a group of fans it seems, someone told me they were being teased by people in a harmoniser group chat with out of context random cryptic messages including the titles the day before they leaked.

Could you specify how it's different please? I don't know that much in musical terms. Yeah they're a weird group, I assume the reason for hacking the girls iClouds WAS because they are mega fans who also happen to be a group of hackers. I feel sorry for whoever they go after in the future. 

52 minutes ago, reflection said:

also for the voice memos they labelled some of the songs with the wrong titles, goodbye real title seems to be 'say goodbye' and the writers demo for too much is called 'little 2 much' and labelled 'little too much' on the tracklist Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 21.40.01.png:orly:

I assume this image is okay to share, it is the leaked image and they were hacked on December 25th 2016 guess whoever hacked them knew they'd be out partying and not worrying about their iCloud. I believe Camila and Dinah were hacked and then Lauren was attempted to be hacked from what came out at the time. I believe those laptop demos of Camila singing over released instrumentals probably came from this hack although they all had the original files leaked unlike these fifth harmony ones. allegedly from a hack then again it is a bunch of letters on a screen that haven't been proven either way

Ah okay this is how it's formatted. I'm led to believe perhaps it wasn't an official track-list then. rather something along the lines of oh these are songs we have completed. Who knows. Thank you for this image this is what I wanted to see earlier! All I know is Dinah was hacked in 2015 and people were scared. Around that same time, Lauren tweeted about someone trying to hack into her iCloud. While I'm writing I'll go find that tweet. That does make sense (the camila singing over random beats) when I first saw them I thought she put them out there but I guess not. Who knows

49 minutes ago, reflection said:

oh since i'm saying a lot, I've been told this by multiple people at this point so I assume this is pretty much out there but there are no official exports of fifth harmony 'you gave me love' people only have the protools session which is pretty much the entire recording session for the song. if you get offered this song dont buy a mp3 file, buy the protools zip instead. you pretty much buying an edit that way. I dont have any of these files unfortunately :/

ty so, SO MUCH for this info girl. I appreciate it SO much. Embarrassing on my part. I'm not used to anything in the terms of leaks, the only time I've ever been familiar with leaks it was with Fifth Harmony. (I didn't even know unreleased Fifth Harmony songs existed until 2018 because I became a MEGA-stan of them right before they disbanded.) I definitely would've gotten scammed LMAO. I don't know how ProTools works though, so like, are all their vocals inside the session? So basically if I get the master I will be able to mess around with every girls voice and edit it however I want? I will definitely try to leak this song in the case that I get the ProTools session, I hope it's easy to use because I DEFINITELY don't have experience 

16 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Could you specify how it's different please? I don't know that much in musical terms. Yeah they're a weird group, I assume the reason for hacking the girls iClouds WAS because they are mega fans who also happen to be a group of hackers. I feel sorry for whoever they go after in the future. 

audibly the 'hey' is different that leads into the chorus (just seems to be a different sample), and the leaked one has a snare in the middle of that 'hey', the leaks5h one doesn't 

WHAT?? I literally had no idea they did work for 7/27, that's literally so sad. I'm happy Dr. Luke got scrapped for other reasons, but I have no doubt the song probably slapped. Max Martin though... I mean like come ON? He probably had ALL of them singing the chorus as well. (A very RARE occurrence in their discography besides self titled, which even then focused on harmonies rather than unison which was a good decision imo.) No words honestly. I hope we get more 7/27 leaks, the only one we have in good quality is Monies. That song is REALLY unfair in distribution but I enjoy it! I REALLY want to hear Fools Like Us. It's apparently said that the girls vocals were destroyers on that track or something. I want something in the style of I Lied with the type of vocals we heard on that track. I NEED it in my life!

all the info I could find on everyone they worked with + dates is in the second spoiler tab :)  fools like us is Justin trainer, ozgo and Oscar holter I believe

Edited by reflection

ty so, SO MUCH for this info girl. I appreciate it SO much. Embarrassing on my part. I'm not used to anything in the terms of leaks, the only time I've ever been familiar with leaks it was with Fifth Harmony. (I didn't even know unreleased Fifth Harmony songs existed until 2018 because I became a MEGA-stan of them right before they disbanded.) I definitely would've gotten scammed LMAO. I don't know how ProTools works though, so like, are all their vocals inside the session? So basically if I get the master I will be able to mess around with every girls voice and edit it however I want? I will definitely try to leak this song in the case that I get the ProTools session, I hope it's easy to use because I DEFINITELY don't have experience 

nppits okayy lol. its pretty much everything they recorded in the booth all their vocal takes etc, along with all the individual instruments used in the session. and yes pretty much the girls recorded all their songs solo and then got spliced together by the producer so you could theoretically make solo versions for all the girls lol! but it would be a lot harder to do, its not like stems where you can use audacity I think you'd need logic or something like that. theres no 'version' of the song either, just the session files out there, so you'd literally just have to make your own. the snippet that leaked is a fan made recreation using the session files.

Edited by reflection

14 minutes ago, reflection said:

nppits okayy lol. its pretty much everything they recorded in the booth all their vocal takes etc, along with all the individual instruments used in the session. and yes pretty much the girls recorded all their songs solo and then got spliced together by the producer so you could theoretically make solo versions for all the girls lol! but it would be a lot harder to do, its not like stems where you can use audacity I think you'd need logic or something like that. theres no 'version' of the song either, just the session files out there, so you'd literally just have to make your own. the snippet that leaked is a fan made recreation using the session files.

I will do my best to create solo versions and such if somebody sells me the file. I’m getting a mac with logic so I could use logic , what I need to know is if I need to have ProTools to open the session? Cause that’s expensive as hell and I don’t imagine YGML as a protool zip will be cheap either. If anybody is selling lmk regardless because I will buy it just to use for trades. I can also make a full version of the song and leak that (I’m not having Camila sing the chorus) but yeah that’s all I need to know. I really wanted to mix a 5H song so it sounds like fun honestly. I’ll do whatever but it might take a bit. (The longest part will probably be getting somebody to sell it to me for a non extorted price)

Just now, izzzyyy said:

I will do my best to create solo versions and such if somebody sells me the file. I’m getting a mac with logic so I could use logic , what I need to know is if I need to have ProTools to open the session? Cause that’s expensive as hell and I don’t imagine YGML as a protool zip will be cheap either. If anybody is selling lmk regardless because I will buy it just to use for trades. I can also make a full version of the song and leak that (I’m not having Camila sing the chorus) but yeah that’s all I need to know. I really wanted to mix a 5H song so it sounds like fun honestly. I’ll do whatever but it might take a bit. (The longest part will probably be getting somebody to sell it to me for a non extorted price)

not sure about the terminology here but they're all audio files, 'protools' are like 'stems' in terms of usage, you dont need a 'stem' program to open 'stems' and you can play all the protools files using iTunes, the problem is putting them all together you'd need professional software for it unlike stems where you can just use audacity. you can try out a protools pack at remixpacks.ru and have some practice! people hack all these files for free, shouldn't that expensive. I know right!! I was so excited to get the protools it sounds like a dream 😭 not only just to have a 5h song but a 5h song you can build like lego and make your own designer versions. I hope the whole pack leaks one day!

26 minutes ago, reflection said:

not sure about the terminology here but they're all audio files, 'protools' are like 'stems' in terms of usage, you dont need a 'stem' program to open 'stems' and you can play all the protools files using iTunes, the problem is putting them all together you'd need professional software for it unlike stems where you can just use audacity. you can try out a protools pack at remixpacks.ru and have some practice! people hack all these files for free, shouldn't that expensive. I know right!! I was so excited to get the protools it sounds like a dream 😭 not only just to have a 5h song but a 5h song you can build like lego and make your own designer versions. I hope the whole pack leaks one day!

Me too! I will probably keep the whole pack if I get it (solely because I need it for trading, I’m on a budget sadly) but this seems like the best route for us to get more unreleased this year. Ty for the information! I was really scared I would need protools, now knowing I only need a software, I can use Logic Pro! The lego part is what is most fun to me. I love the idea of getting to choose who sings and where they sing what! Hopefully I can acquire it soon. I’ll keep you updated so make sure you keep me updated as well!

6 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Me too! I will probably keep the whole pack if I get it (solely because I need it for trading, I’m on a budget sadly) but this seems like the best route for us to get more unreleased this year. Ty for the information! I was really scared I would need protools, now knowing I only need a software, I can use Logic Pro! The lego part is what is most fun to me. I love the idea of getting to choose who sings and where they sing what! Hopefully I can acquire it soon. I’ll keep you updated so make sure you keep me updated as well!

it's good since I believe everything leaks (hopefully) one day lol ill probably get my shot at it sometime in the future, good luck on trading and I really hope you success! everything I can say goes into this thread lol

Edited by reflection

2 minutes ago, reflection said:

it's good since I believe everything leaks (hopefully) one day lol ill probably get my shot at it sometime in the future, good luck on trading and I really hope you success! everything I can say or im like I bene told by like 3 different people so I guess isn't that secure goes into this thread lol

Tbf they have no reason to not sell me the pack solely because I’m saying I’ll leak what classifies as a fan made edit, because it’s not worth anything. It’s still probably not the brightest idea in the world I guess. Do you got discord? I could keep you updated there ig

1 minute ago, izzzyyy said:

Tbf they have no reason to not sell me the pack solely because I’m saying I’ll leak what classifies as a fan made edit, because it’s not worth anything. It’s still probably not the brightest idea in the world I guess. Do you got discord? I could keep you updated there ig

as long as your honest with people. people dont really have much to gain by keeping a zip of vocal takes from a dead girl group from a decade ago onto some hard drive, but there is by sharing it with people who can give back or who actually really care lol! reflection#1123 

3 minutes ago, reflection said:

as long as your honest with people. people dont really have much to gain by keeping a zip of vocal takes from a dead girl group from a decade ago onto some hard drive, but there is by sharing it with people who can give back or who actually really care lol! reflection#1123 

Right like I do not understand why their leaks are going for $500 rn they’ve gone vintage or something cause All Again sold for $150 it’s mad

1 minute ago, izzzyyy said:

Right like I do not understand why their leaks are going for $500 rn they’ve gone vintage or something cause All Again sold for $150 it’s mad

all again got sold for $150? the HQ or the musicmafia one lol. the original files including demo final and instrumental were hacked for free!

Edited by reflection

4 minutes ago, reflection said:

all again got sold for $150? the HQ or the musicmafia one lol. the original files including demo final and instrumental were hacked for free!

If you look up selling fifth harmony on this site, you’ll find somebody saying they’re selling it for $150 (a twitter user) and this was exactly one day before it got leaked on leakth.is so something happened for sure. I had no idea they were hacked but can they PLEASE hack the all again in wav quality?? The instrumental sounded too good in such high quality. 

• reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)