Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

4 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Wait, is it possible that say Goodbye is the leaked song called Goodbye? 

Okay, I found this  *url is in the corner), it appears Dinah's iCloud was hacked in December 2015, which means Ladder definitely is a 7/27 outtake and has a strong possibility of being from the iCloud as well. (This is because of the 'that was kinda perfect') although I assume they are better hackers than just iclouds. 

url in corner.png

10 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Okay, I found this  *url is in the corner), it appears Dinah's iCloud was hacked in December 2015, which means Ladder definitely is a 7/27 outtake and has a strong possibility of being from the iCloud as well. (This is because of the 'that was kinda perfect') although I assume they are better hackers than just iclouds. 

url in corner.png

Unless they have more than they lead on I doubt they had all these reflection and better together outtakes but just 1 7/27 outtake unless Dinah just decided to abandon her icloud. But there is a possibility they had some with the dates and all. They must’ve had more than they let on the girls recorded more than what we know and even what we know 90% of the reported sessions got shelved.

8 hours ago, reflection said:

160kbps is the original leak file, if the one in the masterpost is 192kbps remind me to send over the right one 

Oh no the the person said they had Young & Beautiful in 320kbps untagged so I was asking for that if they could find it

Unless they have more than they lead on I doubt they had all these reflection and better together outtakes but just 1 7/27 outtake unless Dinah just decided to abandon her icloud. But there is a possibility they had some with the dates and all. They must’ve had more than they let on the girls recorded more than what we know and even what we know 90% of the reported sessions got shelved.

I still find it very fascinating the statistics. They really were worked to the fucking bone. I can’t believe I did all this research just to prove they have like 3-4 more unreleased songs lmao but we made it. They definitely have more 7/27 outtakes. I also don’t doubt they didn’t all record the studio bounce, and maybe they shared the files or something. Regardless they had been working on 7/27 FOREVER and january through december they must have a shit ton of outtakes. Maybe they’re doing something on the 10 year anniversary and honestly can’t say it’ll be that exciting. Whatever we get will probably be more snippets and like 2 full versions of songs that have been out for 6 dang years. Expediently they’ll once again be made through Facebook Video Maker. Idk though but thanks for talking with me abt it , I converted my one friend to a 5H Stan but he knows nothing about this kinda stuff so it’s fun to talk about it

• Like 1

No other fandom had these types of leakers to my knowledge. We got random snippets recordings and tinny Facebook video rips lolll no filter so LQ it legit has hissing throughout the entire song

No it’s so sick. We have gotten like 5 HQ songs leaked over the five years since Leaks5H disappeared, a demo & an instrumental. It’s safe to say that after this 10 year anniversary, I think 5H will have a very low chance of getting new leaks. HQ versions definitely exist of their previous leaked songs but I doubt we’ll be getting those either. Sad but I hope I’ wrong

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

No it’s so sick. We have gotten like 5 HQ songs leaked over the five years since Leaks5H disappeared, a demo & an instrumental. It’s safe to say that after this 10 year anniversary, I think 5H will have a very low chance of getting new leaks. HQ versions definitely exist of their previous leaked songs but I doubt we’ll be getting those either. Sad but I hope I’ wrong

I just don’t get where the profit is. I’m literally trying to get some high valued unreleased song (not by them, to trade) because nobody is even selling them anymore. 

I cant believe la Reid paid for them to work with max Martin and dr Luke for 7/27 and shelved all the songs :orly: he's legit awful tbh I believe they had a whole writing camp in a few weeks with like 5 producers and only the Stargate ones were used (voicemail was also from this writing camp). all that is listed in OP

also find it interesting how the version of no boys allowed that leaked is different than the one leaks5h posted, very weird group. also they were a group of fans it seems, someone told me they were being teased by people in a harmoniser group chat with out of context random cryptic messages including the titles the day before they leaked.

also for the voice memos they labelled some of the songs with the wrong titles, goodbye real title seems to be 'say goodbye' and the writers demo for too much is called 'little 2 much' and labelled 'little too much' on the tracklist Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 21.40.01.png:orly:

I assume this image is okay to share, it is the leaked image and they were hacked on December 25th 2016 guess whoever hacked them knew they'd be out partying and not worrying about their iCloud. I believe Camila and Dinah were hacked and then Lauren was attempted to be hacked from what came out at the time. I believe those laptop demos of Camila singing over released instrumentals probably came from this hack although they all had the original files leaked unlike these fifth harmony ones. allegedly from a hack then again it is a bunch of letters on a screen that haven't been proven either way

oh since i'm saying a lot, I've been told this by multiple people at this point so I assume this is pretty much out there but there are no official exports of fifth harmony 'you gave me love' people only have the protools session which is pretty much the entire recording session for the song. if you get offered this song dont buy a mp3 file, buy the protools zip instead. you pretty much buying an edit that way. I dont have any of these files unfortunately :/

58 minutes ago, reflection said:

I cant believe la Reid paid for them to work with max Martin and dr Luke for 7/27 and shelved all the songs :orly: he's legit awful tbh I believe they had a whole writing camp in a few weeks with like 5 producers and only the Stargate ones were used (voicemail was also from this writing camp). all that is listed in OP

WHAT?? I literally had no idea they did work for 7/27, that's literally so sad. I'm happy Dr. Luke got scrapped for other reasons, but I have no doubt the song probably slapped. Max Martin though... I mean like come ON? He probably had ALL of them singing the chorus as well. (A very RARE occurrence in their discography besides self titled, which even then focused on harmonies rather than unison which was a good decision imo.) No words honestly. I hope we get more 7/27 leaks, the only one we have in good quality is Monies. That song is REALLY unfair in distribution but I enjoy it! I REALLY want to hear Fools Like Us. It's apparently said that the girls vocals were destroyers on that track or something. I want something in the style of I Lied with the type of vocals we heard on that track. I NEED it in my life!

• reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)