Shakira & J. Lo Announced As Superbowl 2020 Performers

Main Pop Girl

• 4 months later...

This was today, obviously... :stretcher: 

It was a pretty good performance and great energy from both of them! Kind of boring to watch Shakira lip sync her whole set but J. Lo's choreography and stage design made up for the lip syncing she was doing. Not one of my favourite Super Bowl shoes, but at least it beats Coldplay!

What did you guys think?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

This was today, obviously... :stretcher: 

It was a pretty good performance and great energy from both of them! Kind of boring to watch Shakira lip sync her whole set but J. Lo's choreography and stage design made up for the lip syncing she was doing. Not one of my favourite Super Bowl shoes, but at least it beats Coldplay!

What did you guys think?

It was a cute performance, but definitely just seemed like another stage performance. I enjoyed the song choices though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 8:11 AM, Joan said:

Well in my opinion both were amazing. And it was the best superbowl halftime show I've seen. Katy perry and Lady Gaga could never outmatch Shakira and Jlo

Idk about that sis...Gaga turned the stage out all by herself and she's the only person I've seen actually sing live at the Super Bowl. Shaki and J. Lo put on a great show but the guys were unnecessary and they were lip syncing the whole thing.

• Pissed 1
  • LMAO 1

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Idk about that sis...Gaga turned the stage out all by herself and she's the only person I've seen actually sing live at the Super Bowl. Shaki and J. Lo put on a great show but the guys were unnecessary and they were lip syncing the whole thing.

Shakira was lip syncing but Jlo surely wasn't and you can hear the difference since JLO sounds bit weaker then the instrumental while shakira doesn't sound weaker then the instrumental

2 hours ago, Joan said:

Shakira was lip syncing but Jlo surely wasn't and you can hear the difference since JLO sounds bit weaker then the instrumental while shakira doesn't sound weaker then the instrumental

babe, j.lo is the QUEEN of pre-recorded vocals

the few times she has sung LIVE, it was a MESS

so whenever you think j.lo is singing live coz its kinda weak, its def pre-recorded

Shakira was probably forced to do lip sync as she just used the main vocals from the original recordings, she wasnt ready like J.Lo

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, ChristianBrown said:

SHAKIRA SLAYED THE HELL OUT OF THE SUPER BOWL PERFORMANCE!!!! AND THE ENTIRE PERFORMANCE IS AWESOME. Best SBHS performance since 2017 SB

SHE DID THAT!!! I wouldn't change a thing about her performance tbh and that red outfit was just stunning.

• Like 1