Jump to content

Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, lanadelrey said:

all these hilary leaks made me want to listen to the BIBO album and it seems I deleted it (oops)

could anyone upload the version that includes the bonus tracks and chasing the sun and all about you? please :D

I have the Japan version but it's only 256kbps.  I would be more than happy to upload it for you.  Oh.  And yes it has those two songs included.  Let me know? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to create a place where we could consolidate all of the Hilary Duff leak discussions. And also, it's hard keeping up in the Latest Leaks thread. I don't have an updated link yet, but I'll add

We really have a whole album's worth of material!  I never thought this day would come, how exciting!  Thanks for making this thread!

innersleeve

@lanadelrey I found a link for it in my Hilary Folder.  Cannot believe the link still works after 4 years.  Again.  sorry if the quality is not up to your normal standards.  If it is, then it's time to lower your standards.  LOL.

Hilary Duff - BI.BO. (JP Version)

17 tracks

114MB

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8zshYIPw8bVQXJfZVYzbi1SOTQ&export=download

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

@lanadelrey I found a link for it in my Hilary Folder.  Cannot believe the link still works after 4 years.  Again.  sorry if the quality is not up to your normal standards.  If it is, then it's time to lower your standards.  LOL.

Hilary Duff - BI.BO. (JP Version)

17 tracks

114MB

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8zshYIPw8bVQXJfZVYzbi1SOTQ&export=download

thanx!!!

will check it out!

nah, im not that much of a quality freak

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lanadelrey said:

all these hilary leaks made me want to listen to the BIBO album and it seems I deleted it (oops)

could anyone upload the version that includes the bonus tracks and chasing the sun and all about you? please :D

Here's my collection of her two eras massed into one:
https://mega.nz/#F!apkBRKoI!XSKIa5FkIwi3b3A9i4wswA

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 3:05 PM, luez42 said:

Such a standout album. A lot of what we have left to leak is what she recorded prior to signing with RCA so we may get some more dance bops.

To the members that still have songs - Which ones do we have to look forward to?

I really hope we do get some more dance tracks. :hail: As much as I'm happy to finally hear these folky songs, they really pale in comparison to 'Sparks' or 'One In A Million'. :( 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I really hope we do get some more dance tracks. :hail: As much as I'm happy to finally hear these folky songs, they really pale in comparison to 'Sparks' or 'One In A Million'. :( 

Just keep in mind, according to her, the dance EDM are more dark sounding (probably closer to her cover of Little Lies). So they won't be as 'up' sounding as the Sweden tracks.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shout87 said:

Just keep in mind, according to her, the dance EDM are more dark sounding (probably closer to her cover of Little Lies). So they won't be as 'up' sounding as the Sweden tracks.

I would enjoy something on the same line as Little Lies. I hope that she records a new song or cover for the new season of younger, at least to awake the musician that she has really deep on her heart!

Edited by UnknownBoyPT
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

They should release a soundtrack to Younger (include Little Lies, the original Outlaw, and a couple outtakes from the EDM stuff). Or just an EP of sorts. Maybe even a new cover like you said. Just something. I gotta keep telling myself that these songs are old and she hasn't even hit the studio yet xD

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...