Merry Christmas!

Main Pop Girl

Hey #PHFamily! <3 Just checking in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing day today with all your loved ones and get all the presents you deserve. ;)

For my Christmas presents I got an Uber gift card so I can sneak out and suck dick at night like @SkullPop, some books so I can be as literate as @Cypher, and a gym membership so I can be sexy like @Tweener. What did y'all get for Christmas? <3

And don't forget to listen to Mariah Carey's Christmas classic 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' at least fifty times before the day ends! :yaskween:

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 3

7 hours ago, Speedy said:

@Skinny  not you forgetting about king of phf aka @Speedy

:idkher: @Speedy hew? I haven't even seen you post anywhere since last Christmas!

5 hours ago, liberation said:

Hope y'all had a happy xmas! I didn't get much presents and i'm thinking i'm about to be dumped by some guy i'm really starting to like but at least there was lots of food and booze so... yay! :yaskween:

WHAT? :tanya: Who's about to dump you? They're about to lose the best thing that's ever happened to them! Let me know their address, Imma need to come over and show them EXACTLY what they're missing out on.

Just know that you're flawless as you are and your good health and beautiful soul are the best presents you could ever get for Christmas! <3 

• Like 1

I've thoroughly enjoyed sitting on my recliner in the corner soaking up another year with the #PHFam. We may all love some drama from time to time, but let's always remember, it's about the music.

Happy Holidays!

***@Skinny Legend may you continue to keep us together for years to come with all the behind-the-scenes work you do!

On 12/26/2018 at 2:41 AM, Skinny Legend said:

WHAT? :tanya: Who's about to dump you? They're about to lose the best thing that's ever happened to them! Let me know their address, Imma need to come over and show them EXACTLY what they're missing out on.

Just know that you're flawless as you are and your good health and beautiful soul are the best presents you could ever get for Christmas! <3 

thank you so much for being always so uplifiting :yeah: i'm sad but deep down i knew he could do better than this fugly xtina stan so i'll get over it eventually :yeah: 

On 12/28/2018 at 8:20 AM, Cypher said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed sitting on my recliner in the corner soaking up another year with the #PHFam. We may all love some drama from time to time, but let's always remember, it's about the music.

Happy Holidays!

***@Skinny Legend may you continue to keep us together for years to come with all the behind-the-scenes work you do!

Thank you for the shout out! <3 I hope 2019 brings you off of your recliner and back into the fray! :cackle: 

On 12/30/2018 at 10:30 AM, liberation said:

thank you so much for being always so uplifiting :yeah: i'm sad but deep down i knew he could do better than this fugly xtina stan so i'll get over it eventually :yeah: 

You are far from fugly baby... :yeah: Even if you looked like Susan Boyle, you have a heart so beautiful that you'd look like Paris Hilton! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...